"Investigating Me."

It was a rainy Saturday. Tables were toppled over. Fine china laid scattered throughout the yard. Teacups were chipped; some even filled with rainwater. The guests stood under the picnic area waiting for the downpour to stop. The happy couple however stood in the downpour acting as if it was inexistent.  The minister stood in front of them smiling and reading the words from his
ink-smeared bible. "Do you Newt Artemis Fido Scamander take Porpentina Ester Goldstein to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He faced her a small smile coming from his lips "I do." The minister continued. "Do you Porpentina Ester Goldstein take Newt Artemis Fido Scamander to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She smiled a nervous grin. "I do." The minister finally lifted his head and smiled at the two of them.

"You may kiss the bride."

There were cheers from the guests. Newt and Tina gave a very passionate kiss almost mute to the sounds around them. All they heard was the sounds of their hearts beating; all they saw was the color of one another's eyes; and all they felt was the sensation of their lips together at last.

Queenie; who also stood in the rain with the other bridesmaids and groomsmen started tearing up at the sight of her sister who at last had found what she didn't know she needed.

"Sorry your wedding got rained out Teenie." Queenie said smiling at her sister who was still wearing her rain soaked wedding dress. "It's more magical that way." Tina responded smiling. "We are witches. What's more magical than that?" They both laughed.

Newt and Tina arrived at their hotel a few hours later. As soon as Newt locked the door Tina had pulled him toward the bed. Newt was unprepared by her forwardness and soon found himself pausing for breaths.

"Merlins Beard!" He exclaimed inhaling deeply. Tina gave a small smile " You okay honey?" Tina said putting her hand to his heart. He smiled. " of course darling."  Tina gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry if that bothered you. I'm just overexcited I guess." He gave a big toothy grin this time along with a small giggle. "I'd agree with that." Tina bit her lower lip. "I'm going to get a shower. If you care to join me." Tina said trying to interest Newt. He swallowed. Everything was a first for him. He had never been asked to have a shower with another woman; hell he hadn't even "snuggled" with a person before.  What did snuggling imply anyway? Newt didn't know much. He'd been with his creatures for months; even years. He didn't know much about such things regarding the female sex.

Tina stepped into the hot water anxiously waiting for her husband to join her. She didn't care to remove her dress seeing as it was still soaking wet from the hours before.

Newt learned never to disturb a woman's privacy but thought it odd that Tina wanted him to join her. Was this normal? He wasn't sure. "Oh Bugger." He said walking toward the bathroom.

Tina stood humming in the shower wetting her hair when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her stomach. Then she felt a pair of lips kiss her neck.

"Mr. Scamander..." Tina inhales "you surprise me."

"Anything for you dear."

Tina smiled at his answer. "I never thought you'd actually join me." She said turning to face him as the shower head sprayed above them.

He nipped at her lips, biting softly at the sensitive, cool flesh, burning her up as his fingers made quick work of her dress by hiking it up around her waist, thanking Merlin she hadn't been able to find a pair of nylons without a run in it, she lost what was left of her breath as Newt's fingers made their way up the naked flesh of her inner thigh, teasing her with their intent.
He pulled one of her legs up and, while Tina was breathless with anticipation, he finally pushed past the wispy silk of her panties.
Tina pushed herself into his hand, no more able to stop herself from grinding into him than she would have been able to walk away and leave.
And all the while, as the hard flesh of his palm aroused her until she almost hurt with it, Newt drove her crazy with his gentle kisses.
Tina had always been perfectly happy to let men lead in bed, content to let her lovers take their time exploring her. But if she didn't get more of Newt this very second—his mouth, his hands, the huge, hard shaft that was pressing against her palm.