union

the question kept boggling in my mind, i didn't want to break the ice here , i kept quiet. Leo was all eye for the road.

he pulled out at an exit and a little way farther in we entered this gated community , he drove to this beautiful big mansion and pulled over . he got off the car and came over to my door and opened it for me , very gentlemanly. i like!

"so this your home?"

"it's my dad's"

"why are you sooo like this Leo?"

he smirked, and took my hand and lead me to the door and opened it , i was awestruck at the interiors . it was picture perfect.

he then locked the door and came over to me ,swiftly lifted me off the floor and carried me upstairs , it was to his room i guessed all this while i was lost in his eyes, his deep grey eyes, and he was looking so intensely at me , i could feel it!

he put me down on the floor in front of the bed. and he slowly moved towards me grabbing my waist and all this anticipation was making me go crazy and i moved front and started kissing him, i was a little fierce at the moment and i could make out he liked it -he returned my kiss with double the enthu with tounge and all.

he then slowly started caressing my booty , and i put my hand on his huge muscular back. we were lost in the moment, his hands then slowly moved to my racks and he started pressing them, pawing them hard and that made me wet down under. and this was it- the heat was building up slowly and slowly .

he reached down to the dress edge and tried removing it , i slowly showed him the zipper to open the dress and he gave a huge smile at it, and unzipped my dress , and he pulled my straps off my shoulders and well let the dress drop.

he went and sat there on the bed ,caught my waist and pulled me closer and hugged me tight, he was a lovely lovely love maker i thought , then he pulled down the bra pads , the bra was still hooked but my boobs were jiggling out in the air -open, he then started sucking one and pawing the other at the same time.

i was getting overwhelmed by the heat that was building up in me.

he then put me on the bed. un-buttoned his shirt and pulled his pants down and walked on to the bed , i could see his dick was erect under the Calvin Klein's .

he started kissing me and slowly unhooked the bra i was wearing. he stared sucking like mad and biting my boobs a little , when they were finally slightly pink and wet with his saliva , he moved down leaving a trail of kisses all over my tummy .

he kissed my pussy over my undie, he rubbed his hand all over it and my thighs, i couldn't take it anymore.

my body quivered.

to which he giggled, and pulled down my undie. on seeing my wet pussy he moved far pulled down his jockstrop and that's when i saw how his erect manliness was.

he moved closer to me , looked me straight in the eye and i lost it then.

"push me hard"

he then looked down at his manliness , took it by his hand and spread my legs and pushed it into my feminine heaven and thrusted as far as it could reach.

we were in viennese oyester and he had this oyster good.

he kept looking at me in my eyes, and i kept looking at him , every time the harder he would thrust i would let out slight moans which he seemed to love ,he alternated between slow-fast-medium and then only thrusts.

he then pulled out, pulled my legs up on his shoulder while my back was on the bed and pushed himself in again. this time it was full blown hard thrusts.

somewhere in the middle of the wet meat on meant slapping could i could feel something warm, and at the same time Leo let out a manly roar of a moan.

he then pulled out of me and pushed me aside and back and forth till we reached the scissors.

he was slow here ,his hard-ness in me out of me and in me again was making me go crazy.

after what felt like quite a few minutes- he pulled out.

"sit up"

so i did.

and he started fapping hard and pointed it at my mouth. hot jizz came at me like bullets and into my mouth . he filled me nice bitter vanilla and i swallowed.

he then hugged me tight . we both sweating , he put his head between my boobs and his hand on my booty and he slept .

*

i don't know how long all that ride went on, but i had to admit the sleep was sound. on waking up i realized Leo was no longer between my racks so i turned around to search for him-

there he was - on the side recliner , and he was staring at me.

"how is my queen doing?"

"she's floating"

he laughed a little and got up , that's when i realized that he was naked, his manliness was out in the air.

he came closer to bed and hugged me , my bare body hugging his bare body set a tingling sensation in me.he rolled over to the bed holing on to me, and hugged me tight , my back was facing him and he held my boobs tight.

i could feel his dick on my butt get harder and erect by the minute.

he actually got hard just by hugging me?

this is serious. is he is love with me?

***