after.

i had the most sound sleep of all nights , that night. i woke up to a totally dark room. Leo was beside me still hugging me. his warm arms wrapped around me felt like a warm blanket around me.

it is a Saturday morning. in bed with Leo , could life get more wonderful? everything seemed like a dream i never dreamt of.as i adjusted my position Leo moved his arms - aways from my rack to my shoulders, made me turn. he kissed me.

"good morning Brooke Green"

"well good morning Leo Westing"

he then moved slowly out of the bed , he was standing there bare bodied.damn.

he then went -put on a shirt and some breifs.

"Brooke why don't you freshen up ? i will arrange for breakfast or something"

"okay yeah..."

i too got out of the bed -buzzed from last night, only that's when i realized that i was naked too- all this while i had forgotten .Leo made me feel warm with out any clothes on at all. i went and picked up my underwear and my dress and went to he bathroom to freshen up.

after freshening up i searched for my mobile and when i unlocked it i could see missed calls form Lisa, and one form mom. i decided not to call them yet.

*

at the breakfast table -Leo was sitting there waiting for me . i could see there were cooks and butlers walking in and out of the kitchen setting up the table for breakfast.

"hello" he said.

"hey"

"come on quick"

"yes i am hungry"

" i thought i filled your tummy last night"

that made me laugh and blush at the same time. damn

"okay, its ready." "come on lets eat"

i made my self comfortable on the chair , there was pancakes and orange juice and what ever i could ask would be made for me- i choose the pancakes and some nice cool orange juice .

after the food was served there was complete silence till we finished eating.

"Leo you wouldn't mind dropping me off would you?"

"well of course not Brooke" " i am ready to leave when you are"

"let me get my stuff , and i am ready to move"

we left in his car.

*

there was a little bit of awkward silence in the car while we headed back , i hated to break the ice - i always did so i kept quite.

"umm Brooke" he began.

" i have some things to tell you", "no actually, i have loads to tell you"

"okay .... sure..... tell me " i agreed.

"since it's Saturday, why don't we spend the weekend at my place? hope there is nothing for you to study for these two days, if there is its fine"

"we just left your place ! why couldn't you tell me before?"

"okay, my bad. "

"now i need clothes for these two days , since we have come almost all the way- let me pack for these two days then?"

"that's a cool idea" he replied.

we reached my dorm , he pulled over and told me he would wait in the car, i asked him to come up with me which he said he couldn't as he didn't want to park his car far form the dorm. i agreed, and promised to be back in 10 mins.

i picked up the most chill outfits and a nice bikini i had.put them in the tote and grabbed my mobile and room keys and left.

*

we reached his home- again.

and again he opened the door for me and welcomed me . i could see the butlers and cooks were not there anymore. it was literally just i and Leo. Leo and i.

"so, Brooke . i don't know how to say this to you. but i really suck at all this it might menot that great."

after a minute of stammering.

"okay tell me , its fine Leo it really is" i comforted him.

"i have been noticing you ever since Freshers day at college and since then i have kept a track of you, and i kind took a lot of help for Brian only coz he knows you"

" i think i might come off as a stalker to you, but i am head-over heels for you Brooke"" and after last Friday night , i can't can't do without you."

"Leo its really sweet -all these feelings you have or me- but its been only 2 weeks since freshers's day, and you know me for only 3 days, how is it soo strong?"

he came closer to me and held me by my waist and pulled me closer.

"remember interview day like 3 months before college started?" "i was volunteering for the admission committee"

"okay..."

"i observed you for the whole day,and by the end of it i realized i liked you."

"when i saw you again at the Fresher's day, i knew i wanted you!"

that line -" i wanted you" make me go weak in the knees. i looked into his and said

"okay Leo" and nodded my head.

hearing this he knew i accepted whatever he just tried to put forth , he went from 0 to 10 level of excitement in a jiffy, and picked me up and swirled around.

"okay, i think i need to take a bath" 'i feel sticky" i announced.

"yeah sure i will help you "

he took my to his room, opened the bathroom for me and  plugged in the drain blocker and turned the tap on .

as water filled the huge round bath tub  Leo popped a bath bomb in the tub.
he slowly pulled me closer took my  tote off my hand ,hung it over the rack .
and he caw back held my arm and slowly removed my spaghetti straps
he then moved away from me and said "the water is ready for you "
as i stepped in to the tub he pulled the door closed and left .
leo was soo mysteriously sexy and that intrigued me a lot, after which i continued on my bath.
only half way through i realised i am in this mushy thing for real!!!!
*****