Strictly Profession ~Mindless Behavior love story~

Hey guys! I decided to wrote a new story ! I'm even thinking about deleting Living in the Life of my Bully! Please comment what you think I should do 😩 !

Eva's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off at 6:00 sharp. I turned it off and made my way to the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth , and to my makeup and hair.

By 7:15 I was finally finish with all my hygiene. Before I got dresssed I went down stairs to make myself some breakfast. I pulled out 2 slices of bread and popped them in the toaster. Before they could burn I pressed the little red button and spread Grape jelly all accross it.

In no less than 5 minutes I was finished. I picked out an all black pencil skirt, white collard shirt, and a black jacket to match the skirt to go with my all firey red pumps I made sure to grap my briefcase before grapping my keys to my all white Range Rover.

Within 30 minutes I managed to pull up to Sweetooth Inc. I made my way into the builing, onto the elevator and up to the highest floor. Seconds later I was on the 30th floor and ,making my way into my office. I was stopped my Tina, the lady who works at the front dest.

"Goodmorning Ms. Washington, you're looking very lovely today-" " Enough with the happy stuff just tell me what is in my name today" I said with an attitude. She looked as if she was tooken by surprise? I don't see why we go through this EVERY morning. "Sorry to upset you Ms. Washington, but Mr. Davis has called you in for a very important business meeting within the next 5 minutes." I simply gave her a quick head nod and walked away.

While I have time on my hands I will tell you a little about my self. I am Eva Rose Washington, I was born and raised in ATL by my single mother, Jean. I am currently 24 years old working Co-CEO of Sweetooth Inc. Sweetooth is a very popular fashion clothing line. Millions would die for a life like mine. I have an I don't give a fuck attitude about anyone or anything. Why? Cause there's too many people in this world to even think I would let some low-life get ahold of my trust. I am a very independent woman. I never needed anybody's help and thats how my mother taught me. and Of course I'm beautiful. Lots of people say I look like Naomi Campell. Whatever. I get hit on my guys all the time,but turn them down. I focus on my career and thats IT.

"Excuse me Ms.Washington, Mr. Davis would like to see you now." " Gosh Tina Don't you knock? Rude! didn't your mother ever teach you manners? And just so we make this clear I can read time I was just on my way" " Yes, yes my mother did teach me manners. and If you could tell time so good you would know that you're already 3 minutes late." she spat back at me. Wow. Look who decided to get bold. I'll let it slide for now but she'll pay later.

I quicklly rolled my eyes and walked of my office and into the conferrence room. I took my seat and listend to Mr. Davis speak. " Now Eva as I was telling everyone before, I am stepping down from CEO and retiring. as you all may know I am already 65 years old and I'm tired. So! With that being said I need somebody new , somebody who is going to run my company to the top! For the past 6 months I have been thinking about this long and hard about who to choose, I have recently come to think you, Eva would do a wonder ful job-" I jumped out of my seat and shook his hand. " Thank you Sir, Thank you, I won't let you down" I said Eagerly. " Woah. Woah. Woah now there is a catch. You'll be running in compition with a young man named of Chresanto August. You both are to prove to me by December 31st, 6 months from now who the company shall go to. Thank you everyone meeting ajurned."

I shook Mr. Davis's hand and made my way back to my office. Just as I was walking I spotted the worlds most handsomest man to ever step foot on earth. He had nice curly hair, a smile to die for, and you could tell he had a nice body underneath. Lord save me. Just as I was about to meet my office I was called back by Mr. Davis. I noticed the man who just walked past me seconds ago was with him. I made my way over to hime and Mr. Davis spoke. " Sorry to stop you, but there's someone I would like for you to meet." He turned his head to the man I just seen. He began to speak. " Hello my name is Chresanto, but please call me Chres I'll be competeting with you for the CEO position."

This. Is. Not. Going.To. be.Good

_______________________________________________________________

__________________

______________

__________

_______

____

_

Welp! Thats the first chapter comment what you think!!! Follow me on insta @Cravejay. Picture of EVA ---------------->>