Friendly Compitition

How did you guys like that last chapter? And I like how I got ZERO comments 😑!! Whatever! So somebody please give me some feedback on the story cause I need it 😩. And by the way this chapter is still on the same day as the last one!! Kay bye! ✌️

Eva's POV

The rest of the day with Mr. Iwannaflirtwithyoucauseimsexy kept staring at me all day! He even had the nerve to ask me to show him around!

I know what he's doing, he's tring to minipulate me with his charms. The sad thing is I'm a pretty tough one to get over with! So he can try me all he wants!

It was just about time to leave the office. I grapped me keys,purse,briefcase, and my coffee. I locked the door behind me when I felt a sudden presence. "Hi...Eva." the person said. "Holy shit what are you still doing here Chresanto?!" I said almost jumping out of my skin.

If you know very well you know that I'm a very easy person to scare as you can see.

"You said you wouldn't show me around because you wete bust with work so I decided to stay after hours and check the place out myself ." he said with such a charming smile. Gosh that was to die for 😩.

"Well carry on. I should be going" I didn't give him time to protest , and simply walked away.

Seconds later I was in the employee parking lot putting all my stuff into the trunk. Just as I was about to close the trunk......" Hey look, I want this offer just as bad at you, but who says we cant be friends?" " I do Chresanto, now bye!"

I got into the drivers seat and drove away not saying another word.

I have to much to focus on and I'm not trying to be in a relationship with anyone.

On my way home I stopped to get me some El' Polo Loco. Just as I was pulling off my Iphone stared going off. It was Valentina. My bestfriend. 

"Hey Val? I've missed you." I said. " I know I miss you too, but you never wanna hang out cause your always busy with work." she said in an annoying tone. "Val you know how much my job means to me I promise I'll make it up when possible." I said with a smile on my face. "yeah what ever you say...Anyway tell me whats been going on you you "busy life" Ms. Washionton." Vall said with a sarcastic tone. 

"Well earlier this week I was offered CEO of Sweetooth!. The only thing-" Before I could finish Val inturrupted me. Gosh this Girl . " Oh my gosh we have to go out in celebrate! This is gaing to be so mu-" "Val. Val. Calm down. " She stopped talking and waited for me to speak. " If you wouldv'e let me finish I was saying that I haven't been accepted YET. I'm in compition with this guy named...umm..what was it again? Oh yeah! Chresanto August." I said. 

"Chresanto?!!" "Yeah what a funny name right?" I said laughing a little. " GIRL! Do you know who you're working with?" Before I could answer she kept gooing. "You're so lucky you need to get with him. Millions of girls would love to even get a glance!" " He seems kindv'e snotty to me. And you already know how I feel about guys like that. And this is just a Friendly Compition." 

Without saying anything else I oulled up atmy house and ate my food.

I went to sleep thinking about Val's words." Millions of girls would love to even get a glance."

_________________________________________

_________________

___________

_______

___

SOOOOOOOO Please let me know how yall like the book so far!!! and Chapters will get longer when I start getting more reads! Also follow me on instagram @CraveJay!!! Picture of Valentina on the side!!!