Dumbledore Black Hand, Superheros, Slughorn and Hogwarts

It's summer now and I was in my office chilling out a bit due to no students are here and I've saved Amelia on the 28th from being killed and now she lives here but people believe her to be dead like Barty Crouch Sr, but it's hilarious how wrong they are. Grandma Kendra and Grandpa Percival have got an act now with their updates in everything that has happened and have been teaching and so Kendra does History of Magic for now due to I'm doing some new classes after the war, Percival is very good at doing duelling club and Ariana, she's got a thing for Gellert. Ew! Not cool. I've been grimacing with Rachel on that one because she loves Severus and they'd become...cousins. Ew! Me and Rachel always keep an eye out on them but Sirius and Minerva are married.

The wedding was wonderful as Sirius was in a black tuxedo with a red vest and Remus Lupin was his best man, the bridesmaids and brides maid of honour was Aurora and Skyla. The flowe girls Pauline and Athena and the ring bearers Poseidon and Ares while I gave my daughter away. The terrible triplets are crawling and everyone has to watch where they go and I'm glad that I've got guards everywhere and everyone find them adorable and they are grabbing things. Don't leave wands about. Severus anyways came for advice about after the war to marry Rachel and I was fully agreeing due to Rachel needs some joy, but he said only if I get back with Moody after the war and I reluctantly agreed. I do love the man but I'm a burden.

Anyways as I filled my paper work out a pop came and I had my wand on the person and it was Severus and only he could apperate in my office like that due to wards.

"Sis, come with me, dads requesting the both of us and he's got a curse on his hand." Severus said and I paled and I got to him and we apperated to Hogwarts and ran to the Headmasters office where Albus was and he looked to the two of us and smiled.

"Good evening, Ms McDore. Now down to business but can you Ms McDore look at my hand." Albus said to her and she looked to him and cautiously came and bent down on her knee and looked closely thinning her lips.

I looked to the hand and examined it and saw the fake ring on his finger and I winced. Why of all things he had to go looking for the fake ring!? It's cursed and luckily for me, I have a damned cure but he's not getting it yet everyone will believe he's dead but he won't be and I'll have the upper surprise on Voldemort.

"I can make a potion to slow it down, but it can't stop it, you have only 8 months to live...Albus." I said as fake tears formed in my eyes and he saw them and I stood up and leaned on the wall.

'Amz, tell me you have a cure.' Severus begged and inwardly I was grinning.

'Sev, he's not going to die but I can't give him it yet he's got to believe he's dying and then when the time is right you'll know what I'm going to do.' I said and Severus sighed in the connection of relief and I spun to Albus with a glare.

"You had to bloody put on that cursed ring when it's a fake! Dumbledore didn't you even consider that I knew about that?!" I shouted to him and Albus saw the anger and rage in her eyes.

"No because how can I when you keep secrets." Albus said and the woman glared but kept quiet. "Anyways, could you take Severus to his classroom and he can watch you make the potion, so if he needs to make the potion, he can." Albus said and I nodded stiffly a bit angry with him.

"Come on, Severus." I said to him and I marched out the door as tears came I know he's going to live but it still hurts that he doesn't trust me when I've done everything I can this summer, and through the years to prove I'm loyal. "How can he be so stupid? He should have known it was tampered with in the first place."

"So you placed a fake curse on?" Severus asked and she looked to him and he saw the tears.

"Yes but it's very real but I have the cure but I'm going to do it at the right time. Severus, Deatheaters will come to the castle this year and they'll kill him but their not going to kill him when I have my ways." I said with a smirk and Severus sighed he hated when his sister plans and leaves the details for later. "You though I won't tell due to you'll kill me and refuse to kill Albus otherwise." I said and he sighed and looked guilty but I held his hand and squeezed it.