Chapter 1: A Strange Beginning

THE sound of waves crashing woke the man that was lying on the beach. He immediately felt the massive pain in his head along with other aches and pains. He stumbled to his feet, not realizing the seriousness of his situation. He tried remembering how he got here but the more he tried the more he realized that he had no recollection of any of the past whatsoever.

The man tried to speak but the only word he could think to say was "John". He could only assume that was his name. He looked around for the first time trying to get the sense of where he was but all he saw was a washed up log and a parachute near a backpack.

He decided to test his detective skills by looking for clues. First he noticed that he was wearing a very nice looking suit. This told him first that he was not normally the kind of person to explore the ocean. He looked at his hands and he saw very neatly trimmed fingernails which shows that he hadn't been away from civilization very long. As he slowly took off his shirt he saw many healed scars left over the majority of his body which meant that he was no stranger to pain and dangerous circumstances.

After he was finished he decided to take a look in the backpack. It was a very nice looking backpack with no water damage and there was no wreckage and that mixed with the parachute shows that he had parachuted down from the sky. Inside of the backpack there was a canteen for water, a ham sandwich, and a tablet with a pass code. He knew that this was the key to his past.