➳ Imagine #7: Daddy

A/N: Yay! pretty fast update for you guys! Thanks for all the votes and comments. I really appreciate it with all my heart and it keeps me motivated! Part two of Bodyguard will be up eventually!

Justin's Point of View

I sighed as I leaned over and gathered all my papers and put them into their correct spot on my brown desk. I fixed up my desk and then groaned at the shooting pain going through my neck. Work was very stressful for me as I was a Business man but the job could be very stressful and it was hard work.

I stood up and gathered what I needed to take home, shoving it into my nice black briefcase and then walked out of my office. I just couldn't wait to get home to my babygirl. I said goodbye to everyone on the way out with a smile.

I could already imagine her sweet smile as I walked through the door. She always made my day better, I am in love with this woman. The way she ran and jumped into my arms when I get home made my heart warm. She was the sweetest yet hottest little thing ever.

On my way out one of the slutty women threw herself at me, she was wearing a very low cut blouse and a pencil shirt. Her brown hair flowing over and past her boobs. "Justin, why don't you come home with me and we could release some stress together," her squeaky voice making me cringe. As if her being desperate wasn't bad enough.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I left out a huff, not being interested at all. I was a very loyal man and I fixed my suit "No thank you, I'm fine," I said politely. Desperate women just weren't my thing and I was being loyal. I would never jeopardize what me and my babygirl has. She was way, way too special to me.

I hurried past her down and went down the elevator to the first floor. Once it dinged and opened I walked out toward the front doors and then made my way to my car in the parking lot. I threw my suit case in the back seat and then got in the driver seat and started the car.

I buckled up and put the gear into drive since there was nobody parked in front of my car and I quickly pulled out of the parking lot. I sped down the road toward my house, at a reasonable speed. The stop lights pissed me off as I just wanted to go home.

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel and then I pulled up into the drive way, parking my cobalt blue car. I got out and ran a hand through my hair and reached for my briefcase in the back seat. I then started to walk up the gravel driveway.

I grabbed my key and put it in the door and unlocked it, throwing the door open as all I wanted was to rest. Once I shut it I heard the patter of feet against the floor and then she came into my sight.

Her little body jumped into my arm and I smiled hugely dropping the briefcase. My hands caught her thighs and rubbed them gently as I placed a sweet kiss on her lips.
"I missed you so so much Princess," I groaned against her lips.

After we kissed I saw that sweet smile on her soft pink lips appear. "I missed you too Daddy," she whispered sweetly, kissing my cheek over and over again.

"Thank you gorgeous for all your cute kisses," I chuckled and carried her up the stairs toward the bedroom. I put her down and rubbed my neck once more and she seemed to take notice in this action that I did. She slid off my coat and threw it on one of the chairs and she undid my tie gently.

I smiled in happiness as she was so good at taking care of me. She then sat me on the bed and her hands gently went to my neck and she started to rub it. "How was work Daddy?" she asked curiously, wanting me to talk to her about it as she loved hearing my voice.

I chuckled softly and shrugged gently as I glanced back at her "Same old same old, It was really boring but I got some work done with some Clients which is a good thing," I smiled sweetly and she giggled from behind me. "That's good daddy, Your day is about to get so much better," she said seductively into my ear.