tiredness

(Steve's pov)

"Hey Steve what's wrong? How come your not annoying jennet?", my friend max asked in a lone timid tone. I stayed quiet."come on steve."

"I'm tired of fighting max, I'm tired.", I tell him, "jennet, you won! You won.."

"What? You giving up?", she asks shocked.

"Do I have to spell it out for You? Do you really want me to get back in? You won!", I tell her almost ready to burst. I proceed to lay down my head with my head aching in pain and my eyes closing shut.

***

"Really Steve what's wrong two days in a row?", max asks.

"I don't care any more. I'm just sick of fighting for nothing max.", I tell him.

"I just have to tell you this, she's cheering that you gave up.", he informs me. I look over and see she is.

"Just-Just let her max. She earned it.", I tell him looking off into the distance.

"Come on steve, continue fighting! This isn't like you!", max told me. I sighed.

"Fine. Just not this month.", I tell him.

"Why wait?", he asks curious.

"Cuz i need a brake, a brake from her!", I tell him with a high annoyed tone.

"What's wrong? You sick of her? She did something to You? What's wrong?", he asks.

"I-i..dont want to talk about it. At least not here.", I tell him. He nods. I twist my head and see her doing her work. I started to do mine as well.