fight

(Jennets pov)

"Hey Jaime !", I shouted happily.

"Hey jennet! Seems like someone's happy today!", she replies.

"Well I am going to Steve's house!", I tell her.

"Oooooh!", she says dragging out the o.

"Yeah, anyways see yeah later Jaime!", I tell her as I walk away.

***

I finally make it to Steve's house, but as I'm about to head to the front door I see Steve walk outside his hands clinched into fists.

I wonder what's going on. I decide to follow him secretly.

(Steve's pov)

I start to walk to the area a rival and I agree on meeting. I clinched my hands into fists and became anxious for this to start.

In no time I arrive and notice I was the first one to arrive. I wait for a bit and notice him coming.

"Well well well.", I say slowly.

"Bring it!", he shouts. I smirk and charge at him swinging my fist aiming at his face. He moves to the side making me spin around. I shaked my hand and looked back to see where he was.

"Argh!", I shouted as he elbowed me hard. I stopped crouching and stood up punching him across his face.

"You've grown weaker!", he shouts at me kicking me back down. I started to take deep breathes.

"I am not weak!", I snap at him.

"You are hehe.", he chuckles as he brings out a sharp, silver blade knife out. I stand still in shock. I shake my head for a bit and run behind him grabbing and twisting his arm.

He started to scream in pain. I quickly grabbed his knife and knocked it out of his hands. I wrapped my arm around his neck putting him in a headlock.

He started to move his elbow franticly trying to hit me.

"Now look here, this can go two ways.", I start, "i can snap your neck, but we both know that wouldn't be great, or I can let you go"

"Let me go!", he shouts

"I'll let you if you stop making fun of me!", I tell him.

"Fine fine whatever!", he shouts. I chuckle and throw him softly.

He proceeds to grab his knife and run away. I chuckle to my self and start to walk away, till I met eye to eye with jennet.

(Jennets pov)

I saw Steve chuckling and walking away not knowing he's walking to me once he did he looks around and gives me a smile with blood dripping from his gums into his mouth.

I covered my mouth in shock. My eyes begins to water up. I see him closing his smile and looking down to the ground where blood drips start to dry up.

I moved forward and hugged him crying over his shoulder.

"I-I was s-so sc-scared when h-he h-had that k-kni-knife!", I stuttered.

"Me two, but hey I'm still alive. Don't cry. Please..", he tell me. I start to sniffle a bit trying to stop crying.

"O-okay.", I say.

"Um..oops. you kinda have blood in you back. My bad.", he says as he let's go.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a shirt. Let's go get you cleaned up", I tell him he smiles and we go to his house