fourteen

*Logans POV*
"Are you guys ready? We have to go get Madison." Jack said trough my door.

I opened it and looked at him, "it's just me. But I'm ready so."

"Alright well get all your little friends and lets go." He says jogging down the stairs. I wonder why he isn't bringing jj.

I shrugged it off and went down to the living room with all of mine and Nicole's stuff.

"Aye, you guys ready?" I hollered while turning the corner to no one. Wtf. They probably went outside. I go lock the door and see that they are all getting in the car.

"Damnnnnn mami." Sammy and skate both said at the same time. I blushed and pushed on Sam's chest.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

We got in the car and drove to get Madison.

About like 10 minutes later we arrive to a huge house that is so gorgeous inside and out. Madison and her family had me and jack over for dinner a little bit ago. I had a thing with ryder for a bit but we both decided it's better to be friends because things could become awkward and I don't wanna ruin anything for jack.

"Babe!" Madison says and hugs me.

I look over at jack and he's glaring a playful glare. "I missed you man. Jacks always over here nowadays." I say.

"Yeah because our family sucks. Well except you of course." He says while patting my head like I'm a baby.

"Hey baby." Madison says and kisses him. I turn to look at Sam. He's looking at jack and Madison like he envies them.

*Sam's POV*
I want to be like that with Logan. Be able to kiss her and see her everyday. Maybe I'm not good for her. Maybe being away all the time is going to stress her out too much. I don't want that.

I can't give her all the things she needs because I'm so fucking caught up in my life. She needs someone that can be here for her in person 24/7.

"Hey baby, what you thinking about?" She says and wraps her hands around me and looks up at me with her little brown eyes.

"Nothing to worry about." I smile and wrap my arms around her neck hugging her.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'm sure beautiful. Now let's go have some fucking fun!" I hollered.