Seeing Her

Hi my name is Kat. Yes like the animal but with a k. I'm 17 and in my first semester of my senior year in high school. I don't plan on college but you never know. But today we're getting a new student and I don't know if it's a boy or girl but we need more girls in this place. I'm with my friends and were the weird group cause we act dumb as hell. But it's lunch and after this I get to go home. The new kid comes tomorrow and I can't wait.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*"Shut the fuck up alarm" I said groggily It was morning and I'm a mess as alway

"Shut the fuck up alarm" I said groggily
It was morning and I'm a mess as alway. I do the normal brush hair, teeth, put on deodorant so I don't smell like ass, find clothes and go to school.

*At school*

So I'm at school and all the guys are in awe for some reason. But I head to my class and see this gorgeous girl. Long blonde hair, green eyes, and beautiful body. I had never seen her before. I approach her and talk to her.
"Hey my names Kat are you new here?" I ask casually
"Yeah my names Emma" she said almost in a whisper
She must be shy. I can respect that cause I have the same problem around people I don't know.

"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm a nice girl so I hope we can be friends" I asked

"Yeah I'd kinda like that" said Emma

I tell her that I was in a group of friends and if she'd like to meet them and she said sure. I asked about her old school and it's not far from here. I knew from the moment I saw her I was in love with her. But I had to wait I don't know her that well to tell her. Most likely one of my friends will do it for me. The bell rings and I sit next to her before anyone else could. She got practically attacked by every boy in the class and she was not liking the attention. I came in and pushed them away from her. I had to agree she was perfect in every way but most of these guys have girlfriends. The period ended and I walked her down to my next class which we both have. It's art and I've always love drawing. I talked to Emma and we have a lot in common. She was perfect but I just had to know. The question was eating me from the inside.

"Hey Emma are you gay, bi, or straight" I asked

It was the nicest way I knew how to ask someone about their sexuality.

"Actually I'm a lesbian. Are you?" Emma responded

"Yeah and I'm not the only other one. Theirs a few others but their bad news." I said

She nodded her head. Why is so god damn cute. She just makes my Hart melt when I see her. The bell rings and we head to lunch.

"So when do you leave school" I asked eating my food waiting for my friends

"I leave after lunch." Emma said

"Same I can give you a ride home if you don't have a car" I offered

"Yeah thanks" she responded

Just then my I see my weird ass friends and I gesture her to follow. She gets up and follows me to my friends. They all greet her and we accept her as one of our group. All the popular kids looked disappointed that they didn't get to her first but life is a bitch. We all eat and soon the bell rang and me and Emma head to our lockers and get our stuff. We walk out the door and to my truck. I lift the cover on the bed and we put our bags in their. I got in and start the truck. Emma got in and she seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Hey if your uncomfortable you can tell me. I don't bite" I say

"Yeah I'm a little uncomfortable but it's ok I'll get used to it. I just never been in a truck before" said Emma

Ok maybe she isn't all that perfect. Ho could she not have ride in a truck. I don't understand that. But she gives me directions to her house and we end up on the somewhat rich side of town. She told me to stop at the end of the block. I saw the house and it's HUGE. She thanks me for the ride and gets out and grabs her bag. I waited for her to get to the door. I started the truck and drove home. As I was driving I couldn't stop thinking about her but I had to focus on the road. I live in a gravel road out of town in the country. I got out of my school clothes and into my work clothes for my chores so I didn't have to in the morning.

It's dark and I'm finally done

It's dark and I'm finally done. I go inside take a hot shower and sleep.