I Love You

It's been about 4-5 months. Me and Emma are very close friends. I met her family and they were really nice. I'm going to ask her out today after lunch. I'm on my way to show pick up Emma and head to school. I get to her house and she's waiting in her driveway like always. This is the way the day goes I pick her up we go to school and I drop her off and I go home. But today's different.

We head to first period and go throw our day a lot faster and lunch comes around quickly. We eat and talk and before the bell rings I get up and on one knee in front of Emma.

"Emma you are the most loving, kind and beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I would love it if you would have the honor of being your girlfriend. Emma Skylark will you go out with me" I asked

She sat there in shock her hands covered her mouth.

"Yes!" She yelled

She leaped into my arms and I hugged like she was leaving me and never coming back. I heard cheering and looked over her shoulder. My group was cheering I flicked them and they laughed. We let go from the hug and walk out the door hand in hand. We get in my truck I called her mom to tell her we were going to my place and I would bring her back later.

Emma meet my family

Emma meet my family. She came out to her family but I haven't yet. We told them we were dating and they were happy for us. She stayed for a few hours and I took her home. As I was driving I couldn't stop being happy. But right here is when everything changes. Some drunk guy who was driving in a semi went right in front of me and crashed. I blacked out and slipped into a coma. But I could hear all the sirens and paramedics and police officers around. I felt my self being pulled out of my truck and put into a ambulance.

When I woke up I was in a wight room on a hospital bed

When I woke up I was in a wight room on a hospital bed. I could see people in my room. It was my family and Emma's family. I was so happy to see them all I could tell Emma was holding my hand like I was dead. My mom saw me awake and ran to me hugging me tight then Emma looked up and joined my mom got of but Emma was still holding on to me for dear life.

"What day is it" I asked

"It's September 17 2009. You were out for almost two months" said my mom

The doctor came in and Emma got off me. The doctor checked me and asked me questions for a reason that I forgot about. I told her my name, birthday and the year. She said I could go home today and I was happy. She left and so did my parents and Emma's to tell my other family members that came that I was ok.

"Hey Emma" I said

"Yeah" said Emma

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I smiled and kissed her head. She left and other family came in and I talked to them.

It's been two years me and Emma graduated and we live together

It's been two years me and Emma graduated and we live together. We're still a couple but I want to take it to the next step since we've been dating for three years now. I m at the beach and I texted Emma to come I have a radio and a cd of "I think I want to marry you" I forgot his name the guys name that wrote it but I love the song and so does Emma. I see her walk around the rocks I put the cd on and she came up to me.

"what is all this" she asked smiling
I get down on one knee and pull out a small black box. She stands in shock. I open the box as the lyrics say "I think I want to marry you".

"Emma will you marry me" I asked

"YES!" yelled Emma
I put the small ring on her finger and we kiss. We sit and watch the sunset on a perfect day.

THE END