Ch.26

Mina's POV

Once I he pulled that trigger.....

I felt as if, everything was going in slow motion....

The it all hit me, I'm not just going to die like this....

I'm going to fight.

And I will survive......

I dodged the bullet as it came hurling at me.

"Take that," I said and smirked at him. I know, in his mind, he thinks that it's impossible for a girl to dodge a bullet when she's tied to a freaking chair.

He stared at me, then his face got really really angry.

"I guess I will just have to kill you with my bare hands," He said and rolled up his sleeves. Ok, I have to admit, but this scared me. A lot.

"Please, don't," I said and started to scoot away from him but he held the chair down.

"No, I can't let you, I need that big fortune that your parents left you..." He said and untied the ropes. I tried to escape when he cut them off but he held my arms behind my back.

"Oh little one, you won't escape now," He said opening the window in the apartment room and pushing me near it.

"No, please don't push me down the window," I said, almost throwing up to see how high I was from the ground. He laughs.

"Like I will obey you..." He says and pushes me out the window.......

Jin's POV

Please be okay Mina.....

I kicked the apartment door open to find an abandoned place. Creepy.

I quickly made my way up to the room where Mina was probably in. My phone rang, I opened it and got a call from the exact same number that told me to come here.

"Hello? Is this Mina's boyfriend Jin? Well just to let you know, I'm about to kill Mina right on the spot," A voice said. I froze and immediately started to yell at the phone.

"DON'T YOU HURT HER!" I yelled over and over again until the caller hung up, but before he hung up, I heard a a gun shot.......

Wait.... it couldn't be Mina...

I know she wouldn't just die like that....

I shoved my phone into my pocket and began to run up the stairs as tears came pouring down my eyes, I didn't feel it but, I just knew that I was crying. I opened the door to see Jung Yoom push Mina out the window. My heart stopped...

At that exact moment, I felt as if I could do anything.....

I rushed into the room and jumped out the window after her....

Mina's POV

I stare at the clouds as I come down on the ground. But my beautiful sight before I die was interrupted by...

JIN?!

He jumped out of the window towards me and pulled me into his chest, he faced his back toward the ground and smiled at me sweetly with worried eyes.

"NO JIN! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!" I said trying to turn his back away from the ground but he didn't budge.

"It's weird how we can do this much talking in the air right," He said and closed his eyes as we came down onto the ground.

But right before he hit the ground, he said something.....

He said," I love you Mina..."

He protected me from the fall......

I didn't get hurt at all.............

"I'm sorry Jin, if only I didn't get mad at you, then this wouldn't have happened........" I said and cried into his chest. Jin was lying helplessly on the ground. I turned my head around to see the boys running towards me with worried expressions on their faces.

'It's ok Mina," Jungkook said and cradled me in his arms. I stared at Jin as tears blurred my vision.

"The ambulance is coming..." Jimin said running his hands through his hair.

"It's my fault," I said as I buried my head into my hands. I don't know why, he could have just grabbed my hand instead of jumping out the window to grab me.

"No it's not," Yoongi said and sat next to me.

"Yoongi, you're actually crying....." I said looking at him. He laughs and wipes his tears away.

"Don't worry Mina, I'm sure he'll be ok.
Jin's a really strong person," he said patting my shoulder.

"Guys the ambulance is here," Jimin said waving to it to get its attention.

"Are we allowed to go inside?" I asked and Jimin nodded.

"Guys were are all going to go in the ambulance
With Jin alright?" Namjoon said and we all obeyed.

"I'm sorry sir bu-" The ambulance driver stopped taking knowing that we were all not going to get off the ambulance. We all laughed a bit in the back but then our minds went straight to Jin....

I held his hand the entire way to the hospital, looking at his face....

Jungkook placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Please don't worry Mina......" He smiled to me and then looked away.

"Guys were here," Jimin said and led us all out of the ambulance. The two drivers carried Jin's bed to the inside of the hospital.

"Guys, you have to wait out here ok......."The doctor told us. I didnt listen to him and barged right through the room but before I could get any further, Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Let's just wait ok?" He said and took me to sit on a bench. My mind was whirling, I couldn't concentrate on Jin.....

"Jungkook, I'm scared ," I said and held my face in my hands. He hugged me.

"Don't be, I know that Jin won't just leave you like that," He comforted me. The boys and I just sat there in silence for about thirty minutes until the doctor came out to us.

"I'm sorry guys but, he doesn't remember a single thing, and he only has.........

Two months to live........" The doctor finished and looked at us sadly before he left.....