Vampire

Laying in her boyfriends bed, she woke up. Her bent leg moved into place with a crooked snap. She jolted her stomach up, lifting her spine. Her mouth gasped for air, her bitten fingernails began to grow at a phenomenal speed, while her hair fell from her follicles and began to regenerate new ones. Her scar on her arm broke apart, revealing her deep red insides, new skin formed over it, covering the scars. And before she could regain full conscientiousness, she passed out again.
She awoke, her body feeling nothing like it had before. She looked at her hands; perfect nails. She looked at her leg; no longer broken from the attack. She felt an emptiness on her body, air had never came into such contact with her head. She took her hands and felt her head; it was bald.
What is happening?! She thought.

She looked around, she was in her boyfriends room. She noticed a certain change, her boyfriends walls weren't a dark blue, but rather a beautiful shade of a deep blue, something she's never seen nor imagined.
She looked out the window, tress were thousands of shades of green, the sky was but a gradient of mind blowing blues.

She heard a muffled vibration, and suprisingly she could pinpoint its exact source. She stood up, noticing the lightness of her walk. Walking towards the mirror behind her boyfriends bedroom door, she could barely recognize herself. Her head was bald, and something about her face really got her attention. She looked closer, she looked at her eyes, a deep red, yet also a light red. It slowly mixed around, and some parts of her past blue eyes were slowly deteriorating.
What....am I? she thought.

Minutes later, her boyfriend walked in.

"LEO WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" She screamed.

"Calm down, Taylor. I have a lot of explaining to do, just....sit down." Leo said calmly.

She gave him a death glare before slowly walking towards his bed. sitting down, she crossed her arms.

"Okay, so first off, why are my eyes red?!" She asked.

"Well since your body is being restored, the melanin in your eyes serves no purpose, because the first generation of humans don't need protection from sunlight. So your body kind of 'copies' the closest color; your blood." He said, as if hes said this a million times.

"WHAT! THAT MAKES NO SENSE! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!" She screamed, questionably.

"Ugh, let me start from the beginning. So basically, the first humans began to evolve thousands of years ago. Some stayed in caves for protection and since our minds weren't exactly as complex as they are now, we were much more exposed to new things. While other humans were changing and adapting normally, we were getting different benefits. Over time, our melanin in our eyes decreased from lack of sunlight, as did our skin tone, making us pale. Since caves are filled with animals, middle aged animals that is, we were exposed to very bizarre creatures. One of them being, the bat. Not the typical bat you see today- it was a blood-thirsty bat, carrying a rare disease that causes the cells to replace. While one of us, the early cave-humans, was exploring a cave, we were bitten by this bat. The victim passed out for several days, their body basically being remade. They survived, and returned to the cave. Over time, we reproduced and spread this mutation with future generations. As our mind became complex, we began to explore the world. Other humans saw us as threats and killed us off, while some were fond of our bizarre looks and accepted us. We mated with other humans and so-on. Environments changed, and our new mutations allowed us to adapt much faster. And so yes, these mutations led to a new generation of people, and it's what humans call vampires"

She gasped. That was all she could do.

"I've actually been reciting most of that for awhile....and now its finally able to have use." He said.

"Its okay if its hard to understand, l will let you rest." He added.

He began to walk off but before he left, Taylor called him back.
"Leo...you never said why I was like this..." She said.

"Oh! That's right!" He exclaimed, running back to the bed.

"So, basically, I'm a vampire, or whatever you'd like to call it, and I love you...a lot, and recently I've been upset because the thought of you dying and me living my VERY long life without you just seemed....miserable.." He said.

"So, you changed me?" She asked, trembling.

"Yes." He said.

"Why aren't your eyes red though?" She asked.

He chuckled. He took two fingers and pinched his iris, pulling off a smoky brown contact.

"You fucker!!" She yelled, laughing.

He chuckled, and they just stared into each others red eyes.

"This is a lot to process.... And just know that I love you, and I don't mind spending my entire life with you. I just need some time alone.." She added.

He nodded, kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

BING BANG ENJOY THAT RANDOM VAMPIRE STORY :]