Fall with me- Zeref Dragneel

Fore was the only thing you saw.
Fire, death, distraction.
You were crying "Mom! Dad!" You screamed "Where are you?"
You feel exhausted and you fall on the floor
Is this the end? You think to yourself and look at the fire. And then you saw him, the black haired male who looked at you with sadness in his eyes.
"Are you alright?" He asked softly

10 years later
You were a proud member of the Fairy tail guild with a dark past. 10 years ago your village was attacked by a dark guild. All your family died and you probably would have died too if Zeref didn't save you.

Zeref brought you to the Fairy tail guild and he himself lived in a forest near Magnolia and you were visiting him every day too tell him about your day, Zeref never talked about himself, he always preferred to listen too you. You can say that he lived for this moments with you. Your magic was protection, magic couldn't get to you so you didn't fear his dark aura and for Zeref it meant that you can stay with him forever. But you started coming less and less because of your missions and the fun you had with with your guild mates.

"Zeref? Are you alright?" You asked one evening, seeing the dark look on his  face after you told him about the huge fight in the guild this morning
"(Y/N)..."
"Yes?"
"Do you enjoy being in a guild?"
"Of course I do! my friends are there!"
"Friends....?" Zeref looked at me with sad eyes
"Did I say something wrong?" You asked when you saw the hurt look in his onyx eyes.
"if they are your friends....then who am I?"
"What do you mean? You are my friend too" you smiled
"No.....! He said
"What?"
I can't be your friend" He said "your guild mates are your friends, but I'm more important than they are...right? I have too be more then them!" He said with anger, his eyes turning from onyx to Ruby red in anger.
"Z-zeref?" You said "What's wrong?"
"Your mine, (Y/N)" Zeref said, touching your (H/C) soft hair "I can't be on the same level as your guildmates!"
"C-calm down, Zeref!"
"Don't you dare something like this again" Zeref said and kissed you on your lips, making you blush.
"Tonight your sleeping with me" he said,  touching your (S/C) cheek "I've made my choice a long time ago and fell into the darkness....but I do nd want to be alone" he said "So please.... (Y/N)"
"Fall with me"

Next time:
A darkness to your light- Rouge Cheney from Fairy tail