Chapter 1: I'm Free!

Imprisoned within three walls and a set of bars a twenty-three-year-old girl with black hair was lying on the bed in her cell with her hands under her head, she looked so serene with her eyes closed and a small smile painted on her pink lips. She was dressed in an orange jumpsuit, typical of a prisoner, but the top of the coveralls was strapped to her hips, just revealing pants and a dark blue shirt she was wearing underneath revealing her shapely body, her bust was perfect, not big nor small, had flat stomach and a small waist, skin so white it looked like a porcelain doll, thin and soft arms, her hair was black but not bright and childish and a few strands dyed blue, highlighting the black of her hair, but the most beautiful part of her were her eyes; gray, large and bright the kind that could steal your heart with a single glance.

The raven seemed to be asleep, but if you looked closely you could see that she was awake and alert to what was happening around her, the girl opened her eyes when she hear her cell door opened and a policeman shouted her to stand.

-Come on get up! - The guard shouted.

-Huh? Why? I'm so comfortable ...- Was her lazy reply.

-Cut the crap, follow me! - He kept screaming.

-Okay, okay ...- She said before sitting on the bed, stretching a little then stood and walked to the police who stepped aside to let her out of the cell, but not before putting her in handcuffs. Both started walking down the long corridor, while other prisoners shouted.

-What did you do this time brat?- asked a man with many tattoos when he saw the guard walk with the girl.

-Believe me when I say that I have no idea- replied the girl as she walked.

-Maybe they sentenced you to death! - said another and all prisoners laughed.

-I don't know ... maybe ...- She said serene with a lopsided grin.

When they reached the end of the hall the guard opened a door and they walked outside where another guard was waiting, then the two guards escorted the girl to a room as she again put her hands on her hair and walked without a care.

Upon reaching this room sat a table front of the prison commander, who was a grown male with a scar running through his face giving him an intimidating image. Both guards moved to each of his sides

-Why did you make me come here, Cecil?- ask the girl sitting at the other end of the table in a chair -I was chilling you know-

-I don't give a shit- Cecil said glaring at the girl - I want you to know that your sentence ends today -

-And ... I ... you mean? - She naively asked

He smirked -It means you're free to go-

The girl in front of him just watched, then sighed and leaned in her chair, closed her eyes and put her hands behind her head again and then a smile appeared on her lips.

-So it's been six years already? - she said wistfully, stood and smiled crookedly at the man in front of her -I'm gonna miss getting on your nerves-

-Well I won't, I'm more than happy you're leaving- Cecil said with a sigh.

-Ungrateful bastard, but don't worry I'll come and visit-

-Thanks but no thanks, what are you waiting on, leave! - The man screamed and the guards escorted the girl out of the room.

-¿Hey, can I use a phone? - Asked the girl and the guard nodded, took her to a public phone that was there and gave her a coin.

-You've got 5 minutes, after that go to your cell and take your things- said the guard leaving.