???Ξ4Ξ

Warning: too much sins. 100%

Next day.

Mari point of view

I walked into school. Nino called me this morning that he had to visit someone in Italy. I said it was alright. Adrien had modeling. So he won't be here til lunch.

I went directly to my locker. I grabbed my water bottle to drink. I open the lid but before I could drink it, I heard a sob. I put down the water bottle and ran to the source.

The kid from yesterday. Yesterday as in the jock before this chapter. Point of view

I saw that stupid Bitch run to some girl crying. I smirked. The blue head is sure stupid. She let me have sex with her yesterday. She might not even know it. That's why Ima do this. I look down on my hands. Dizzy powder. (don't know of that's even real. So I made the name up) It will make her dizzy and forget a few stuff at the time. *evil laugh.* I poured in the powder in tje bottle she left open.

Mari point of view

After I helped the girl with her boyfriend problem I headed back to the lockers. I grabbed my water bottle and drank out of it. I then felt something wrong. It had a taste. Iron. No. Strawberries. Wait, what is strawberries? I look around. I felt someone grab your butt cheek. I squeaked.  I turn. "Remember me?." he asked. I shook my head. "I'm your boyfriend." he said. I smile. Do I even have a boyfriend? I put my hands on his neck. He smirks. And kisses me. I moan. He pulls back and leads me out of school.

No ones point of view.

They crossed the street in to the apartment. He went into the elevator. Since he lives in a apartment without anyone he can use that as a *clearance throat.*. Mari was anxious. He was evil.

Once they reached the room he instantly pinned her on the bed.

He kisses her. She kisses back . He on top of her. He started to suck on her neck. She moans. He lifts her shirt. Only to see her on a see through laced bra. He unclipped it. His tongue trails in between the boobs. She moans in pleasure. Then he took of his shirt. Mari stared at his abs. "Like what you see!" he asks. She nodded. He slowly pulled down her shorts and panties. He inserts two fingers into her clit. She moans even louder. " I need you inside." she whispers. He took off his pants and boxers. He didn't cares of condom since he ain't getting pregnant and ain't his problem. She just well forgot. He inserts his manhood in her. She moans. He thrust in. And out. First slow. Then he became needy. He trusted in harder. And harder and faster.. He loves the pleasure. Which made him go faster and harder. When both had reached their climax the stopped. He was on top of her. His manhood in her. He wants more. He didn't care if his climax reached. He lifted and went down again. And again. Mari was down there enjoying the pleasure. He trusted in her. Until he got tired. He got off her and was laying next to her. "That was incredible." Mari said. "I want to f***k You more." he asked. She nodded. He teased her. He puts his hand over her womanhood. Rubbing in it. She groan in pleasure. He kisses he boobs as her hand was at his dick and rubbing it. Both moan. She then pushed him so he was down and she was up. Her mouth trailed down to his penis. She pushes in and out. It was good, she thought. He helped out by thrusting up. She then got up and he glared at her. She grabbed his hand and pulled him in the couch. She sat him down. He stared at her curiously. She sat on him. His promos in of her. She jumps up and down. Her boobs bouncing on his face. He smiles. He licks her boobs. His hand trails to her ass and he squeezed it. She then started to spin her body. Rubbing her boobs in his face. He grabbed her and pushed her to the couch. His tongue licking her body til it led TO her bottom. He licks it. Teases it. And inserts two fingers. She moans. He went up. He thrusts in. Slow. Harder. Faster. Needy. Both smiled at each other. He got of and fell on the floor. They both fainted.

Ewwwwww. Bye!