Drunk!Ja'far x reader

Ja'fars P.O.V
Sinbad has been complaining all day that I need to loosen up a bit but I always reply with"I would if you did your work Sinbad"but I feel like he's planning something tonight at the festival.(forgot wut it's called)

Time skip

Y/N P.O.V
I was at the festival next to ja'far which is telling at Sinbad for flirting with tons of girl.Sinbad is flirting with every girl he see's so I make sure not to go near him.I started talking to ja'far when he stoped telling a Sinbad.
Ja'far was so mad he didn't notice Sinbad switched his drunk with so very strong alcohol.After a drink of the alcohol ja'far was drunk and started flirting with me............well at least trying to he was saying stuff like"we s-should do some p-paper work to-together sometime" and "I like y-your (hair I'm not doing that again) s-shoes" I started blushing because I've had a crush on Ja'far for a long time.

Ja'fars P.O.V
I was feeling loopy but I knew what I was saying but I was for some reason trying to confess my love to Y/N and I knew I looking like I could be twins with a tomato.Sinbad then grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to my room telling Y/N to follow me and him.He whispered in my ear"you should sleep with her before I do"he then winked and pushed me in my room telling Y/N to take care of me because I was drunk.i started blushing again when I started thinking about what Sinbad said.I pushed Y/N on the bed as I did she let out the cutest squeak I have ever heard.I the grabbed her wrists and held the above her head as I was about to kid her everything when black.

Y/N P.O.V
As ja'far was about to kiss me he fell asleep I tried to get away but he just put his arms around my waist and trapped me.In his sleep he said"don't leave my Y/N I love I wound let you go"I blushed and fell asleep in Ja'fars arms.

~extended end~
When I woke up I turned around and saw ja'far starring at me blushing and I was blushing to ja'far then started talking saying"Y-Y/N I like like you alot"I just smiled and kisses his nose saying"I like like you a lot to ja'far "

The end hope you liked it is it close enough for ja'far sleeping with someone sorry
Shout out to Feather_Fall
Author-Chan out