3

PREVIEW---

I run away as fast as I could. When I got home I feel like my face are burning it's so hot!

TO BE CONTINUED---
Now you know who's the guy I'm spying and admire most.

Today I really don't know what to do, the publishing company didn't send anything yet,(SAD) i stand in front of my window, get my telescope and like what my daily routine and favorite hobbies, I looked to his window, the curtain is widely open, my eyes trying to find him but his not around.. I keep looking hoping he is somewhere inside the house, but someone caught my attention! His cute dog! But i got shocked! The dog is collapse, and lying on the floor!(SHOCK)

I keep walking inside my room, "ohhh what should i do! (My brain not responding) ..still walking back in forth! , without second thought! I grab my jacket and run outside my room!

Everyone I passed by, they're looking at me and they are puzzled, it's the first time they saw me and I'm in hurry! But I don't mind them all i want is to rescue that dog.

Finally im in the front of his door,but it's looked! I lay down to see the dog and still not moving, i try to open the door but it's useless..I called police officer, discuss to him what i saw, he tried to push the door to open but its nothing happened, someone asking "what's all about"
Officer " this lady saw the dog inside this room collapsed and no one is inside "
Lady "i call ethan"  and she discussed all.

After a few minutes, ethan arrived, he get his key and open the door and get in immediately, few minutes ethan open the door " his time came, it's sad but henry is too old so lets be happy for him" ( inside of me "so the dogs name is henry")  I felt sad, without knowing my tears fall down.

"Miss, please come in" (pointing on me)
"Aaa..me? "Looking around pointing myself. (Blushing)
"Yes,You pls come in" (smile ) im blush

While inside and waiting to him,my heart jumping! I looked around and amazed! Everything is organized ,I whisper "woo how can he do this"  I heard outside
"Thank you sir, and you may go now, thank you again" im still standing w/o knowing he is already at my back
"Have a seat miss"
"Aaahh..thank you" ( shy, I looked on the floor)
"How did you know that henry's collapsed?"  his face full of curiosity..
"Ahhh... (SHOCK)" (in my mind "what should i say")

---1234 (Lee Hi)---