Prologue

Francine's Point of View

     As far as how concerned I am, the Fenrir Eun University is falling apart, with how the teachers are starting to dissipate their student's way of thinking. It honestly isn't surprising anymore.

     "Alpha Student Council President, Francis Frontierès Alvetorrez, and Omega Student Council President; Francine Ravielle Alvetorrez, I require your presence this instance." The speakers blew, "Miss Alvetorrez, take your leave." Ms. Marqueza firmly said as she glared at me, whispers grew in the room.

     "Prez is probably in trouble again, because of her brother." Edward whispered to his seatmate, Julianne, which the female brushed off. As if I didn't hear it. "Edward Ramille, I'd like to see you in Omega Student Council office, later."

The class cheered on with 'Oooo.' , 'Get rekt Ed.'

"I told you to keep your mouth shut." Julianne reprimanded. I exited the room after I silenced most of them; for the sake of Ms. Marqueza. Algebra was a good subject, not sure why Mrs. Andrade took me out during my favorite subject.

Upon walking through the halls of hall Clarity, I met the raven haired male who I supposedly call my brother. "Did you do something?" I growled, he shrugged. "I was about to ask you that, Franch." He walked off, "You always get me in trouble, France." I sighed.

"Better hurry up, Mrs. Andrade doesn't tolerate slowpoke foxes."

I've never been so insulted—I ran up to him as we both headed to Mrs. Andrade's office, what could be the sudden meeting?

"The Supreme Leaders of the student councils, that separates the population of the students in FEU, It's been centuries since this traditional 'game' has been implied. To the university, and to the world."

World? What does she mean?

"Let's start, shall we?"