13

Yerin's POV

" Yenni, ,wakee uppp! " Mom raisen her voices.
" What's up mum? " I rubbes my eyes and see the sight of my mom.
"Guess who is coming ?"
"omaa,, dont beat around the bush, just tell meeee! " I pressed my last three words and laid back on my bed then hid my face with my pillow.

"Kelly coming, my honey!!" - mom chortled.
"Jjinja?!-"
"She's waiting for you! Hurry up !" Ordered mom.

I quickly jumped off bed took a shower. Well,, Kelly is my neighbour. We be friend since our 2nd grade. When our 3rd grade, she and family made a move to Canada despite her father's work.

°°°°°

Finished dressed up, I scurried out from our house's gate. As I out from my house, I closed my eyes as I enjoying the clean fresh air. Then, I made a walk towards their house.

I see Kelly is sitting in the relax chair and focused reading on a book. I called her. " Kelly!!"

As she look at me, she put away her books as it was nothing. She jogged towards me. "Yah! Jung YERIN! "

She welcomed me with his wide arm and wrapped her arms around my back. I hugged her back.

°°°

"So how your school at their? " I crossed my legs and rested my head on my right palm , staring at her, waiting for her reply.

"Well, its normal. Eventhough its hard, but still it education. " she took a bite on a cookie. Then , she asked , " how about you? Are your friends okay? "

"Yeah, they're loving after all. Eventhough sometimes their action could spark a flame on my body , but still , I always forbearing. But its not that serious . We enjoyed make a fun with each other. " I chortled.

Suddenly, something come acrossed Kelly's mind. "Yerin! " she hitted my arms playfully and decrease the distance between us . "Are you in a relationship ?" She giggled

I almost choked out milk that her mom made. Im speechless . I dont know should I tell her everything? As I was about to talk , suddenly her mom approached us. "Her the pudding Yerin. Eat well " her mom patted my head and I nodded agreed to taste her pudding own made.

I took a bite of the pudding while Kelly keep asking me that question.
"Yerin, did you like someone? " "Yerin, did you seeing someone as a man? "

"Ermm this pudding good tho! " I showed my thumb to Kelly while chewing the pudding. Later then , I realised her face turn glum. I know it's my fault not answering her question.

"Shiroyooo (no) ! Kelly please! We are still 9th grade. Besides next year I'll having an important exam at the end of the year. " I hit Kelly's light arm playfully .

"Just asking " she curved her mouth.

Her appearance made me glowing up that morning.

_________

A/N :

Hey! This chapter supposed to be long . Chapter 13 that I've made before, I deleted it accidentally! Huh , idk what's on my mind that time forcing me to delete the chapter.

Anyways , enjoy ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NCT DREAM WILL COME BACK SOON YES ! MY BABIES! Wait, they are all older than me. Hahahaha but still Im Jisung's age ^^

GFRIEND WILK COMEBACK TOO AWW ! ♥♥