LA nights

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, here's the second chapter

He stayed up all night thinking about Brendon, his voice, his hair, his smile, him. The thoughts clogged his mind, the whole night kept playing over and over again. The conversations, what seemed to be endless, were still rich in his mind. He needed to see him again.

As Dallon walked into his kitchen his phone began to buzz, he pulled out his phone to see a message by Brendon, "hey, i had heaps of fun last night, u wanna meet up tonight" it read. "AHHHHHHH" Dallon screamed out in happiness, his heart began to race, "Ah yes of course, I would love to hang out :P" Dallon replied, "great meet me at 7:30 pm at the casino" Brendon answered. Dallon couldn't believe what just happened, he ran to his bedroom almost knocking of his vintage 1970's Doctor who poster. He searched for his nicest clothes, he grabbed out a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tee and some van type shoes.

*time skip because im lazy af*

Dallon grasped his car keys and quickly ran out of the house. He opened up his Small garage and swiftly got into the car and drove away. "Almost off work see you soon :))))" Brendon texted him, "see u soon :)" Dallon replied. Dallon drove into the centre of LA, he'd never seen anything like it, all of the lights were really damn pretty. He found his way to the casino and saw Brendon standing there, he was wearing a black tee, black skinny jeans and a Black leather jacket. Dallon pulled up and got out of the car and yelled "HEY BRENDON OVER HERE", Brendons head cranked to look over at Dallon and gestured for him to walk over. Dallon 'walked' over but was practically running, "hey brendon how are you?" dallon asked when he caught up to him. "im good i guess, you" brendon said "oh i'm good". Brendon started walking over to his motorcycle, Dallon began to follow. "c'mon hope on" Brendon said cheerfully as he climbed on to to the motorcycle, Dallon followed willingly.

As they Dallon drove along he could smell Brendon's deodorant, it had a strong scent of coconut with hints of ginger, it smelled nice. As they cruised along Brendon wrapped his arms around him, it made Dallon happy. "so where u wanna go?" Dallon asked, "ah well glad u asked, i'm starving so lets get some food" Brendon replied softly into his ear. They pull over at a small little restaurant, "so what u want?" Dallon asked, "hmmm i'll have some chicken wings and a beer" Brendon cheerfully replied. "AHAA what would u like today?" the cashier asked, "may we please have a large box of chicken wings and two beers" Dallon politely replied. As they waited Dallon tried to start small talk, "so what do u do in the casino?" Dallon asked, "uh not much I mainly work at the bar u know" Brendon replied, "yeah". After About 3 minutes of awkward silence the man came back out and gave them their food. "Thank you" they both said in unison, they walked to a park talking some more while eating the wings. They found a nice bench and sat with each other, Dallon had gone through about 14 wings before Brendon scoffed down the rest. "MMM THEY WERE SO GOOD" Brendon exclaimed, "Well I wouldn't know cause you fucking ate them all haha" Dallon exclaim so sarcastically it made Brendon erupt with laughter, his laughter was so heartwarming dallon couldn't help laughing too.

Dallon stood up and stretched out his back, "it's 11:26 pm" he told Brendon. "Eh" he sighed, Dallon began to chuckle. "Hey well I got work tomorrow Dallon so I might head home" Brendon said in a neutral tone, "uh oh ok" Dallon sighed. Dallon made his way to his car and drove home, thinking it Brendon. He drove away from all the dazzling lights and arrived home. He searched for his house keys, he couldn't find them. He reached into his bag to call Brendon, "uh hey Brendon" Dallon said "oh hi Dallon" Brendon answered, "I lost my car keys can I crash at yours?" Dallon asked "sure ok, pick u up shorty "thank you so much." Brendon's car pulled up after around 15 mins, "hop in" he shouts. Dallon swiftly walks to the car, "I can't thank u enough" Dallon exclaimed "ahaha it's ok" brendon replied. They arrived at Brendon's home, it was the usual looking house, two stories, made from bricks. Dallon walked in side and walked over to the couch and fainted.

I procrastinated that so long lmao I'm so sorry it's really unedited so it's probably crap sorry