MATING SEASON PROLOGUE

Nariyah 's POV

I watched Leila laugh at completely nothing. Makes me wonder why we're even friends. Sometimes I really think she's crazy. I turned the tv up so I could cover her laughter, but that didn't even work. I decided to leave her in our living room apartment.

Yea I live with her. We moved in together after college. She may be my best friend but she really is......well crazy.

I turned off the tv and headed up stairs to my room. Halfway up the steps I hear a growl as I reach the top I see a big animal which almost looks like an oversized dog. My eyes widen when I realize it's a damn wolf! It runs towards me and tackles me to the ground as I scream.

I close my eyes waiting to be eaten when I hear the cracking of bones. Too scared to open my eyes I feel someones hands. I open them to find a tall, muscular, attractive man with dark shiny black hair, very light brown skin, and these hypnotizing green eyes. As I was looking my eyes traveled lower and lower then I could feel my cheeks heating up from blushing and quickly turning my head.  Suddenly he walks over picking me up growling the word, "Mine". 

I screamed for Leila and she came up with her mouth full of food. "Vat vo goo vat" she said while I couldn't  understand a word she was saying. She had a half eaten sandwich in one hand and her phone in the other. "Hello can you help me?" I said trying to get her attention. She looked up her eyes wide and her mouth dropped showing all of her mushed up food which was disgusting. "W-who the hell is he?" she asked swallowing all her food. Clearly I didn't know the answer, but he answered instead. "I'm Xavion Rosales". His voice was deep and masculine. "Um...ok Xavion, can you please put me down?" I asked. He put me down when Leila threw her sandwich at him. "Run Bitch Run!" she said before running down the steps. I didn't get more then ten steps before he caught me.

"Awe why are you running away my mate?" he asked in a sexy seductive voice. When he held me with his hands on his waist I became lost in his green pools of ecstasy.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Leila screaming for someone to let her go. She came up the stairs straddled over someone's shoulder. He was quite attractive too, but not as much as Xavion. "Put me down you hoe!" she screamed he just chuckled. "Wow I didn't see how firm your butt was.." she said. I laughed at how stupid she could be at the worst moments. 'Can you not touch my butt?" the man asked showing off his dimples. Xavion growled. "We are not here to play brother, stop fooling around." Xavion said letting me go again. He stared at me for a few seconds to make sure I wouldn't run again. I wasn't that stupid. I take Leila's hand and bring her by my side. I heard Leila mutter something along the lines of me owing her another sandwich but I ignored it. "Who are you?" I asked looking directly at Xavion. He looked at his brother and they both nodded heads. They walked up to us and threw us back over their shoulders and covered our mouths.

Thanks guys for reading my New story Mysterious Mate

Please comment and vote so I know you liked it and you care

Lots of love Lei_nani.💕