Hide

Woman can't leave,they said. We are only here to have kids and do the sewing while men get to explore and face grusome monsters. Unless, we are offered a quest by the king or we sneak out. I chose to sneak out. It was such more fun like that, getting past the gaurds and hellhounds. I had my black cloke on and my arrows.

My name i Spirit. I think i am around 18 or 19 really i don't know my birthday aparently i was dropped off at the palce gates when i was young and thats all i know, sadly. But i make the best of it and teach myself things, whether its right or wrong it good to have an idea of what your doing.

I was walking in the vast Woods. I read about the woods and what lies upon them. I learned what you can trust and what you shouldnt trust. I read about diffieren religions and monsters that could live. I heard a horse and drew my hood over my face and kept walking. The horse came closer and closer till it was right on me and a deep voice demandad,

" Take off your hood man, we are looking for a girl who escaped and if you keep your hood on you could be very supisios." But i stayed quiet and kept walking hopeing to aviod a fight.

"Take off your hood!" The man barked. Finally he got off of his horse as i reached for my dagger, he pulled off my hood and i put my dagger to his throat.

"well congrats you found me."

He Looked strong but he was still plump he was dressed in a palace uniform, He had stormy gray eyes and a very thin layer of hair which looked red, and was starting to grab his sword when i grabbed it and held it behind his neck.

"Don't get any smart ideas." I warned. Then hit him with the hilt of his sword, and he fainted i put my hood back on threw him back his sword, put my dagger away and took off his shoes and threw them into a river nere by. It was a huge embaresment to have no shoes, expasally for a palace guard, but i continued to walk off in hope not to be visited by him again.