Don't remember...

- Hey Yuya. Are you feeling okay? - Yuto asked worried.

Yuya smiled and answered:

- Of course I do! I'm Phantom! I bring egaos!

Yuri mumbled quietly:

- But are those egaos real?

Yuya looked at him asking confused:

- Did you said something, Yuri?

Yuri shook his head and disappear. Yuya asked Yuto:

- What's wrong with him?

Yuto shrugged and disappear too. Yuya was confused saying:

 - What's wrong with everyone?

Yuya start to forget Yugo since Yugo erased their memories. Yuya asked himself:

- Why I'm feeling like I'm forgetting something? Who was my third personality again?

Yugo was in Yuya's mind sitting on one wall and crying saying:

- I erased our last peace of memory... Yuya... It wont hurt you anymore... You can be happy now...

Yuri appear in front of Yugo hitting his head and said:

- Baka... How many times I told you do not do that? You're punishing yourself and your love for Yuya.

Yugo hugged Yuri crying and said:

- He mustn't remember me... Our past... Our time we spend together... Our love...

Yuri sigh saying:

- I know... But Yuya must remember you... As friend, as his third personality... If you don't want him to love you, maybe I'll go after him..

Yugo looked angry at Yuri saying:

- He's mine! I wont let anyone to take him from me!

Yuri smirked saying:

- Yours? You just erased the memories of yourselves. Baka... You don't love him! You're torturing him more!

Yugo was pissed off saying:

- Shut up you bastard! I do that for Yuya's safe!

Yuri asked:

- Yuya's safe? Are you an idiot? If Yuya doesn't remember you, he'll find someone else to love.

Yugo wide opened his eyes and said:

- But.. He loves me... I didn't wanted him to remember me because he'll be hurt...

Yuri slapped Yugo saying:

- Idiot! Don't decide for Yuya's feelings! 

Yugo snapped of it and said sadly:

- You're right... I'm so sorry... I just thought of myself not for Yuya... I guess I don't want to lose him! I'll be broken If he find someone else! He's mine!

Yuri smirked saying:

- Yes, that's my boy.

Yugo smirked saying:

- Okay! I decided. I'll show in front of Yuya and tell him that I love him and I'll protect him no matter what!

Yuri nodded smiling as Yugo took deep breath ready to face off with Yuya and tell him his feelings that he hided till now.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^