Chapter 4

Shiawase no Hanabi - Chapter 4 

Tomomi was walking to the school. She couldn't stop thinking about meeting with Mami. She didn't know reason, why Mami was looking for her everywhere. Tomo was also shy, not to see Kenji at school. She thought it was embarrassing to fall asleep on not actually a date.

She was very close to school when she heard ring of the bell. Lessons were starting. Tomomi quickly ran inside the building and headed to class. Tamako was waiting for her in front of the room's door:

-So, how was your date? :3

-It wasn't a date! You first said you was hosting me and then left. I was alone with Kenji, then i fell asleep and then..

-Wait, what? you fell asleep in the cafe? - Tamako stopped Tomo and started to laugh.

-Yeah, i did and then Kenji took me home and now i don't want to see him, because it's embarrassing! - blushed Tomo and cutely shouted at Mako.

Suddenly they saw Mami passing by. Tomo immediately looked at her. So did Mami:

-Oh, that rude one.. -whispered Mako.

-Don't say like this.. -said Tomomi and covered Mako's mouth with her hands.

Bell rang again. Everyone got inside classes. 

Tomomi was thinking, flying in the dreams for hole lessons.

-What? thinking about Ken-kun? - Suddenly Tamako popped out of the desk.

Tomomi fell of her chair:

-You scared me to the death! - Tomomi started yelling at Mako.

-Gomen, Gomen! - laughed Tamako. - Oh, i almost forgot to say, Kenji'll wait outside after lessons..

-After lessons?! I can't!! - Tomomi was surprised. She wanted to go, because some of the warm feeling were born in her mind to Kenji, but she couldn't. She had to meet Mami.

-I don't care! You have to meet him! - Suddenly Tamako became serious. -Meet! Meet! Meet!!!!

Tomomi didn't have choice, so she agreed to meet with Kenji.

Her heart started to beat wildely when lessons finished. She had to decide Mami or Kenji?

Maybe Mami had problems and needed her help and maybe Kenji wanted to talk about something serious?

Tomomi went to the backyard of the school. She saw Mami. 

Her eyes opened widely, she didn't know what to say:

-I thought you won't come..-Suddenly started Mami. 

-Why?

-Because, i was very rude to you.. No one is talking to me because of that..-Mami blushed. Tomomi was amazed, how the "school beast" turned into fluffy, cute princess.

-Don't worry, i didn't think you were rude. -smiled Tomo. - So, what did you want to talk with me? Why were you spying? 

-umm...I'm ashamed to tell that... - Mami couldn't speak normally.

-Go ahead, i'll understand if there is something very serious reason for it. -said warmly Tomo. 

Mami's eyes got bright. You could see stars and sparkles in it.

-Well..I want you to help me..

-To help with what?

-To help me with the boy..

-Boy? - Tomomi was shocked. - But..but.. i don't know how  to even talk to them. 

-Don't worry, you know that guy..

-I do? - Tomomi was getting more ad more curious.

-Yes, it's KENJI!

-What?! - Tomo didn't know what to answer. 

TOMOMI'S POV

I was amazed by what Mami asked me. It was impossible to do for me. I don't know.. maybe because i like him...

No, nooo i don't like him!! - While i was thinking this i was shaking my head like a crazy. Mami was staring at me. Probably she was thinking: "Is she normal?!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

-So, will you help me? - Mami asked once again.

-Yeah, i will, but just tell me what exactly you want me to do? 

-I want you to introduce him myself.. real Mami. I won't handle it. I can hit him or something if he'll blush or start laughing at me.. -Said Mami and passed by Tomo.

-Wait, where are you going?! - She shouted.

-See ya later! Hope you'll what i asked for! - Replied Mami and ran outside the yard.

-Wait!! I can't do it!! - Shouted Tomomi, but it was too late. She couldn't see Mami already. - I can't do it, because.. -she was whispering to herself when she heard a voice behing her:

-Because of what?

TO BE CONTINUED

Please rate and comment if you liked it :)