Flare The Fire Demon And Drake the White Dragon

Author's P.O.V
As the three stared at their surroundings....they saw a figure in the fire....
It walks towards them. As the figure got out of the fire, it revealed a devil, with red hair, glowing golden eyes and wore an armor. It was a girl.

"Flare" Lucy growled and glared at the devil. The devil,who is known as Flare according to Lucy, smirked evilly.

"Long time no see,master~" she sang with a creepy voice.

"Didn't I told you to not escape the book?! You disobeyed my simple order! And you dare destroy my forest and my kingdom! You're such a disgrace!" Lucy scolded,still glaring at Flare.

"But it's so boring in there. So me and the others thought of escaping." The red haired devil whined.

"You must die. I must destroy you." The blonde haired devil growled and took out her katana.

"Oh?~ you want a fight?~ ok! But I know you will lose. Me and the others didn't do nothing inside the seal. We trained and have become stronger than ever!" Flare stated proudly and laughs like a maniac.

"Enough with the big talk. I must shut you big mouth before my instinct take over me." I stated.

"I'll make you fall asleep.....master~"

"I'll only sleep when I'm dead...."

The two,Rin and Melody,looked at Lucy worriedly. The red haired devil did said the her and the other devils trained in the seal. They possibly escaped the seal since they are stronger.

"Lucy, I'll help." Rin stated.

"No, this is my fight. I have to save my kingdom." Lucy said.

Then,before Rin would say another words, The blonde Devil queen ran towards the red haired armored devil.

The two brought their swords in front of them. Colliding their swords strongly.

They are indeed both powerful.

Lucy jumped backwards,avoiding the swords of Flare from slicing her. But then,Lucy didn't expected that Flare would be faster than she thought. Flare ran towards her and slashed Lucy with her sword.

Lucy,being herself,avoided the sword but doing back flip,but not avoiding to injure her arms. Lucy then hissed in pain but ignored it afterwards. She then used her flames to boost her speed. Lucy rans towards Flare and without hesitation,she slashed her sword to Flare, cutting off the red haired devil's right arm,pissing off the red haired devil.

"Now you've done it!" Flare growled angrily. She swung her sword to Lucy but unfortunately,Lucy jumped high in the air.

Lucy brought both her arms in front of her,and started chanting
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire my spirit
I summon thee
Elemental Devil's Spirit

As Lucy finished her chanting, a big magic circle appeared up in the sky...