you can trust me

When i walked out of the office i opened up the piece of paper. It had his number and a heart around it. I know we had just met, but i got that feeling about him, something different.
     When i got home I wish I hadnt come home. Right when I walked through the door my mom walks up to me and starts yelling, just out of nowhere and for no reason, i didnt even do anything. My mom thinks that i am just a waste of space and that i shouldnt even be with here, and there are some days i think the same thing. To be honset i barely even listen to her anymore.
(M= mom, A= Alyssah)
M- why cant you just be like your brother?
A- why cant you be nice?
Than out of know where i felt a slight stinging on my right cheek. She slapped me. Hard. Before she could say anything i ran up stairs, with tears running down my face.
A- i would slap you back, but than that would be animal abuse. After that i walked away
(J- justin, A=alyssah)
J- want to hang?
A- sure, be there in 5.
    When i got there you could tell that i was crying. My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks where wet. I couldn't help it.
( them talking on the coach, J- justin A-alyssah)
J- Hey whats wrong? 
A- Nothing
J- Alyssah you look you have been crying
A- its nothing just having a rough time at home.
J- i know we just met, but you can tell me if you want to. You can trust me
A- my Mom....its just she isnt the nicest person.
J- does she hurt you, what does she say?
A- she just says  mean things.
J- does she hurt you?
A-......