PART 4

Next day I woke up .... I check my phone and I saw 2 unread messages from two people. Both are unknown??

________________________________
Message 1

Unknown 1 - "opss sorry ... I'm Jimin ... this is my new phone I text you last night cuz you seems to be very tired so I just want to check on you"

Emil- "lol you scared me out dude .... I thought you're bad guy"

Jimin - " HAHA SORRY "

------------------------------------------------------
Message 2

Unknown 2 - "HI long time no see . Glad to meet you"

Emil- "hmm hi but who r u ? Do I know you?"

Unknown 2 - "how can you don't remember ur own bestfriend?"

Emil - " so you're jimin ?? "

Unknown- "don't you remember playing with me at the playground??"

________________________________

After thinking so hard I still can't remember him... that unknown ask me to meet him/her at the playground nearby my house

Idk whether I should go or not cuz I feel scared to go there by myself but I'm curious af to know who he/she is...... so I told jimin about it.

Jimin - "Emil it's dangerous for you to go alone... mybe that person can be dangerous and kidnap you"

Emil- "but they seems to know me ... plz trust me ... im sure that person is a good person."

Jimin - "okayh but if anything happens..... make sure to call me immediately. "

After that I showered ... I put my white t-shirt with jacket and wear black skinny pants and wear my adidas superstar shoes....

The unknown person wants to meet up at 5 pm and it's only 3 right now so I decided to go shopping first and meet them later at the playground.

I bought some new clothes and all and now it's 4:50 pm.

"Omg I'm late" as I quickly grab some taxi and go to the playground .

At the playground

When I arrived at the playground I saw a guy standing infont of a tree looks like he's waiting someone. He had purple hair.... Weird.

When he turned around i got really surprised and shocked.

"Wth are you doing here?"
________________________________

THX FOR READING GUYS 🙏🏻 hope you like this part ... if you like this fanfic plz VOTE 🙏🏻 thanks

Edited taetaegiii and Taetaeminn