A Consultation With Hao

At the hot spring...

"Hi, Hao. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too, Yoh." Hao replied.

"Can you help me with something?" Yoh asked.

"Of course, bro." Hao replied again.

Then Yoh told Hao the whole story from the meeting at the park till Hikaru's appearance.

"Oh, I see." said Hao.
"But I don't mean any of that. I don't like that girl at all. I love Anna, but she doesn't want to listen to me! It's all because of that stupid girl!!!" Yoh shouted and faced back. But Hao can see that Yoh is crying.

"Calm down bro. Life isn't easy. It's not that girls fault. She hasn't known that you've love Anna. So as Anna. She hasn't know the truth. Just explain it to Anna and say sorry. It will be OK, bro. Just keep calm."

"Thanks for your help. But, what if she won't listen?" Yoh asked sadly.

"She would listen to you. Didn't she love you?" Hao said calmly.

"But I-" Yoh hasn't finished talking when Hao cut off and said: "Don't behave like that. No doubt. Keep calm. You're not the Yoh I know. Yoh is always cheerful and calm. Aren't you?"

Yoh kept quiet but then he said:" Yah, thanks brother. You sure help me. With this conversation, it feels calm."

Hao heard that then he kept quiet. So as Yoh. Then they laughed together and talked about their favourite music. Hao is right, Yoh thinks happily. I'm not me if I don't calm down...

So maybe having your brother as the shaman king isn't so bad after all.