Sugas Feelings

Sugas pov:

Ive never noticed it before recently. 

He's so cute, i can barely keep my eyes off of him.

It was a normal day at afternoon practice, the sun beginning to set at the end of the day, shining through the windows in the gym.  Hinata does his best as usual. Speeding across the court and leaping high to hit Kageyamas toss, smacking the ball down with more force than usual. Obviously feeling the rush, he yells excitedly.

" One more!" Hinata yells to Kageyama. 

Suga sat on the bench watching the duo patiently.

" Man~ I want to be Hinatas setter more often. I want to see him that excited from receiving my toss."  Sugawara thinks to himself.

As he waits patiently, finally his chance to play comes up when Kagayama jumps and lands on his foot wrong, sending a pain up to his ankle. Kageyama switched with Suga and went to sit on the bench. Suga took his place where Kageyama was next to Hinata. 

" Nows my chance!" Suga thinks to himself overwhelmed with excitement. 

He looks to Hinata, light blush crossing his cheeks. Hinata glances at Suga and smiles brightly.

" Give me a good toss Suga-san!" He says. 

Now, more than ready to play volleyball with Hinata, Suga gets in his stance. When the ball finally comes to him he sends it directly to Hinatas path. Well, maybe it wasn't as direct at Kageyamas tosses, but it was close. Hinata slams it past the teammates on the other side of the net.

" Yes! that felt great!" Hinata exclaims, making Suga feel extremely happy that he could have fun with Hinata the way Kageyama does as well.

After practice is over they all clean up, leave the gym, change, and say goodbye. Suga felt pretty good by the end of the day. Happy that he got play and be so close to Hinata, he began feeling more confident. He decided to try and catch up with Hinata before he leaves. 

He reaches the bike rack seeing the small orange haired boy pulling his bike out. Hinata stops for a moment in surprise before smiling and speeding up to Suga while walking his bike at his side.  Suga can't help but blush as the smaller boy strides up to him happily. 

"Hey Suga-san!" Hinata says brightly,

" H-Hey Hinata, i was wondering if you wanted to walk home together." Suga spits out.

"Huh?" Hinata seemed surprised to hear Suga wanting to walk home with him, but soon a wide grin spread across his face and genuine happiness filled his eyes.

" Ah! Yes! Yes! Lets walk home together, ah...oh wait... i live really far away that way, are you sure?" He points as he speaks timidly.

" Yeah that's fine! Ill walk you part of the way there then." Suga says confidently,

Hinata complies and they start walking. There was a long silence before Suga spoke up.

"Where's Kageyama? Doesn't he usually walk with you?" He asks.

" Yeah, he called his mom and got a ride home since his ankle hurt." 

" Oh right, that's good. I mean not good! You know, not good that his ankle hurts...just good cause... i can walk with...just you..." Suga says nervously.

Hinata only laughs lightly, which made Suga feel a bit better. The atmosphere was light and relaxing. They talked about volleyball and what their plans were for the weekend. 

" I don't really have anything planned for the weekend most of the time." Hinata says a little quieter than usual,

Suga thinks for a moment " Hmm maybe this is a good chance to get closer to Hinata.", He glances at Hinata out of the corner of his eye before speaking. 

" Well, since you don't have anything planned, do you maybe want to go do something?" Suga asks. 

Hinata had a light blush covering his cheeks as he nods " Yeah..." 

Hinata got really quiet and didn't look at Suga. Suga could tell he was at least a little nervous, so he decided to take the lead with plans.

"Alright, then what do you want to do? Is there anywhere you want to go? Are there any movies out you want to see?" He asks patiently.

Hinata thought for a moment, face perking up as he answered,

" Yes! There's a movie I've been wanting to see for a while now! Can we go see it Suga-san!? " Hinata begs excitedly.

Suga really likes this about Hinata. He likes when he gets excited about something and can't contain it.  It makes it easy to tell what he really likes and what he doesn't like as much.

Suga smiles brightly looking down at Hinata " Yes! Lets go see it.  How about tomorrow since it'll be Saturday?" 

Hinata nods frantically " Sounds good!" He pauses for a moment and continues, "Ah! you should stop here. This is usually where me and Kageyama split up." 

" Okay, well i'll text you tomorrow then with the time and place." Suga says calmly stopping under a street light.

Hinata agrees loudly as usual and waves goodbye to Suga. He hops on his bike and rides away down the now dark roads. Suga can't help but smile all the way home, excited about his plans with his crush tomorrow.