CHEATED ON

Liv Elizabeth Ambrose POV

  mom is getting jealous cause dad aka the lunatic fringe is attractive to the fans that are girls she is scared that dad will want to start dating the other girls than  leave her but please am his beautiful and only daughter he would never want to leave his beautiful daughter i got the attractiveness from my parents.'' Liv hurry up u have to get to work'' mom yelled i quickly ran downstairs with my small backpack that had my wrestling uniform inside BYE mom and dad i speed walk to my car  (At NXT) ''hey baby'' on the way walking to my locker i saw Enzo Amore with big Cass with my cuz Carmella  Enzo:''Hey''  Cass:''Hey''  carmella just stared at me for 1 minute and looked down "what's wrong with u? are u sick''  carmella:well..........um...........i......accidentally  sleeped  with....Enzo ''WHAT'' i yelled ''WHY'' carmella kept silent enzo broke the silent she was drunk and....i. was...drunk ..to  ''What the F were u thinking!''  cass:''look people, always get drunk its normal don't act like its new to life haven't u hooked up with  boy ''    "well not my cousin's boyfriend! "  i  ran to my room i locked the door than put on my uniform  then i stared at the wall TV: and Alexa Bliss tag team partner from Brooklyn New York  Liv Morgan!   ''well its time for my match'' *takes a deep breath*  (After the Match)  Enzo:''You did good out there''  i rolled my eyes and walked away but he grabbed my arms Enzo:not so fast, u have to forgive me ''  forgive a CHEATER!''   Enzo;look its not my fault she slept with me she was drunk,look just forget it forget i said anything!'' he walked away i felt devastated i can't believe i said that wow am such a brat on my way home i found  carmella coming out of the manager's office and walking towards me ''what were u doing in there?''  '''carmella:am..p......pregnant  i face palmed   ''tell me u are kidding'' carmella;''i loved wrestling all my life why would i lie saying that i  am pregnant ''  my eyes turned wide       ''did u take a pregnant test ?''  yes and i went to the doctor's to approve it ''   carmella:''u hate me now right? its all my fault i slept with ur boyfriend and now am having ur  boyfriends kids  ''ok well not all of it is ur fault but am glad that ur pregnant i mean its pretty fun exept all the pain u have to go through but ur having a kid with enzo he is sweet and atleast be glad that he is not mean cause he might the kids am always here if u need me"           *i smiled*  Carmella hugged me  ''i hate to break this moment but we have to tell the baby's father"  carmella sighs i checked my phone ''i have to go'' carmella: ''what? what happened''  ''i have to go bye cuz''