Backstory of The Tale of Vocaloid

Long ago...in a kingdom called Melodia lived a King and Queen who had two daughters. One was named Hatsune Miku and the other was Zatsune Miku. Zatsune was a mean sister to Hatsune, Hatsune didn't like it one bit and she tried to defend herself one day from her sister and almost killed her, this scarred Zatsune and also gave her an inner hatred for her sister.
When the King and Queen sadly passed away, there was a problem. The Miku Sisters didn't know who was going he Queen. Eventually, this started a war in the kingdom, causing it to be destroyed.

While this happened, in the town of Burūsu lived The Rabbit, a Thief who was known for wielding kunai shaped like carrots. She discovers two babies, abandoned on the streets of the town. Feeling sorry for them, The Rabbit takes them and takes care of them for many years. While those years passed Zatsune had vanished after the war, with her gone Hatsune became queen Queen and rebuilt the Kingdom of Melodia.

Now as we begin the story, The Rabbit and her New Thieves come to Melodia on a mission to rob some people for money and goods, but someone watches them cautiously. Is this Zatsune? The Princess who Vanished? Find out in The Tale of Vocaloid.