Protected by who?

For me it's just a normal monday, or so I thought... I got up threw on my Mitch Lucker rememberance tee, put some makeup on, brushed my hair, grabbed my bag and went outside to meet my best friend Jake. I jump into his car and check to see if were matching. Of course we are. Mitch Lucker tee, black skinny jeans, and black vans. He starts the car and off we go to school. As we pull into our parking spot i notice there are no cars in the parking lot so i get out and walk up to the fromt doors. Locked. I turn around to tell Luke that the school is closed and hes standing right behind me.

"JAKE! what the fuck don't sneak up on me like that god." I yell at him

"Sorry" he pouts "Will you forgive me?"

I laugh and hug him. He's just so perfect. ugh I wish he knew how I felt. As i hug him he picks me up and carries me to the car as i giggle and hit his back playfully, I really want to kiss him. He puts me on the hood of the car so hes standing between my legs and so im a little bit taller than him. i wrap my legs around his waist and put my hands on the back of his neck. when he starts to lean in i start to freak out. HES GOING TO KISS ME! ohmygod. When our lips meet i move my hands up so i can play with his hair he picks me up and carries me to my car door withput breaking the kiss. He puts me down just staring into my eyes.

"Well..." I hesitate " That was unexpected."

"I have been waiting so long to do that. I didn't want to let you go." he tells me.

"I have been waiting for you to kiss me. " I giggle and start to blush.

"Is the oh so tough Macey blushing?" He asks me and tilts my head up toward him.

"Maybe." I say and hug him

"Macey, you are the most beautiful girl on earth and I would do anything for you. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me blushing worse than me.

"OHMYGOD JAKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?" i scream and start crying. He's just so perfect!

"Yes. " He says and I just sob and stare at him

"FUCKING YES OHMYGOD IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION? YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES." I say crying. Today is amazing and its only 8am

He hugs me and opens my door. thank god I keep a bag of makeup in his car. He starts the car and drives to my house. Jake and I have been friends since we were in diapers so my parents let him sleepover whenever because they don't think we would do anything. When we pull into my drive way I see a van sitting in it thats definatly not supposed to be there. I can see inside it and no one is inside so I get out of Jake's car and wait for him to join me before I go in. When Jake joins me at my side he grabs my hand and smiles at me and leads me into the house.