What?

As I grab Jake's hand and walk into my house I hear the sound of a guitar playing quietly from my bed room. It sounds amazing. WAIT. THERES SOMEONE IN MY ROOM?! I run to my room to find my favourite band suicide silence sitting in my room with. Umm. Mitch Lucker? But he died. What. How. who. What. Omg. HES RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME BREATHING AND ALIVE OMFG.

"MITCH IS THAT REALLY YOU OHMYGOD. ARE YOU REALLY ALIVE? WHAT. HOW. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I scream because I'm fangirling like a mofo because MITCH LUCKER IS FUCKING ALIVE. I run up to him and hug him while I'm crying. "Mitch. I thought you were dead." I say to him in astonishment.

"Yes. I had to hide for your safety. Everyone had to think I was dead for you." he says.

"But why? What's going on?" I'm completely confused right now.

"There are people looking for you and your family. They're dangerous and if they find you they will kill you." She starts to explain "I'm not quite sure what they want with your family yet but there has to be something big. I am here to protect you from them."

"Can you? Like how do you know all of this?" I ask him.

"I am part of the CIA. Yeah. I know it's a surprise but it's true. I have been watching your every move and the every move of the people after you. We're going to have to leave. Your parents already know that we are taking you but they don't know where. They can't know where we are bringing you for your safety." He softly explains.

"Can Jake come?" I am not leaving him here.

"Yes of course. His parents know everything too. They know that the people after your family will go after his also." Wow. Today is a weird ass day. Mitch walks out into the hallway and comes back carrying multiple suitcases.

"Here. Start packing. Our plane leaves at midnight. Jake, Vic will bring you to your house so you can say goodbye and pack." He says as he hands me the suitcases. I take them and start packing my clothes. I can fit all of my band tees and jeans into two suitcases all my makeup and bathroom supplies fit in the other. I throw my laptop, ipod, CDs, and all my chargers in the smaller one.

"Okay I'm ready to go." I say to him and with that we go to pick up Jake.