Weirdos!!!

Kenny's POV

'Holly SHIT!!!!! Who is she? Will she go to school with us?' My mind was racing as we locked eyes. 'Her eyes.....wait.....their two different colors!'

As I ran I couldn't get her out of my mind. Her eyes were beautiful........

Readers POV

After the encounter at the front door I felt like I need some air so I stripped, took a shower, got my navy blue skinny jeans on with a P!ATD shirt (with Brendon Urie's face on it) and a MCR sweat shirt over it all. Then I got out of our new house that smelled like alcohol even after two days of living here and countless aircel cans that smelled like fresh linen.

As I walked down the street the group of weirdos that had been at my door started walking towards me so I pulled up my hood so they couldn't see my face. As they passed a flash of orange fell next to me and knocked me down.

¨Ah!!!¨ I screamed as he knocked me down on my ass.

 "S-sorry! Sorry I didn't mean t-to,"He said quickly standing up next to me .

"It's okay..." I said looking up into his dark blue eyes. The hood of his parka had fallen revealing his blonde hair that sparkled in the sunlight.

His eyes shifted now fixed on a rock sitting on the pavement. His face was blushing.

"Um...." We both said at the same time. Now my face was blushing.

"Sorry again, Shasta," He said running away in a flash of orange.

"Kenny!!!!!" Said one of his friends running after him. He was wearing a green hat that came down over his ears.

"Goth slut," Said the Fatass named Eric.

"Sigh....I have to go home but I don't want to..." I said to myself as I started walking. I kept sensing I wasn't alone.

When I got home mom was passed out on the couch. There was a stronger smell of alcohol then there was when I left.

'Ugh... She's drinking again.....God damn it....' I thought to myself as I started to pick up the trash left around the house from her tirade.

"What do you want you slut," My only parent said to me.

"Cleaning up your mess. And please don't call me a slut," I said picking up an empty bottle off the floor.

"I can call you whatever I want, you fucking whore!"

I said nothing.

"Hey go get me another beer," She said almost yelling.

"No." I said.

"Go get me another fucking beer!" She said throwing a beer bottle at me.

I ducked and ran to my room and locked the door. I turned around and leaned up against my door.

"She's a great mother isn't she," Said a deep voice near my window.

When I looked up I saw a figure almost the same as that guy named Kenny. He was wearing an outfit with question marks on it. It looked kinda...sexy....

"W-who are you?" I said shaking.

"I'm Mysterion, Shasta Love," He said in his deep voice.

"H-how do you know my name?"

"You know me by another name."

"Who are you truly?"

"I wish I could tell you but then I wouldn't be a mystery anymore," He said. Then he took a couple steps towards me holding out his hand."Come with me. Get away even if it's only for an hour."

"Um...." I said."Okay."

I took his hand and........

_______________________________

Continued in the next chapter!