Fallen Buds (Short Story)

A/N: Para po kay Pilosopotasya :"> Hi Ate Raine :) 

[This is just my story for a performance task guys, tell me whatcha think of it :) Thanks!!] 

“When we love, it is not necessary to understand what is happening outside, because everything happens inside us instead.”                             

                                                                           -Paulo Coelho

                Loving is something we all take risks. Some may end up happily while some end up oppositely. We should remember that not all things end up the way we dreamt of sometimes it ends up to the things we didn’t expect the most.

                Everyone in this world is a judge; they judge you as if they knew your whole identity. Well, that’s one thing everyone has that SUCKS!

                They look at you as if they know the whole story. You can see their eyes filled with disgust as they see you pass by. Like seriously, WHAT’S WRONG WITH THEM!!

                I don’t want to cry in front of those pretend smarty pretty-pants. I want to show them that I’m strong even though I’m being stabbed by their words a thousand times inside.

“YOU’RE A FREAK! YOU DON’T BELONG HERE NUB! GET YOUR FREAKING BUTT OUT OF THIS CLUB!” Those words were harsh but I didn’t mind them, I want to be part of this club even though my credentials were not enough to be part of this organization.

                I continued walking down the hallway of the VIPs, I walk with my head high as if I didn’t hear anything. I know I’m being a fool of myself but come on everyone wants to be part of the popular ones. Because I know, he’ll be able to notice me like the way he notices them.

                When I was about to enter the special room in that hallway, a girl started to pull hair. “DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THIS CLUB! YOU DON’T BELONG NUB! YOU’RE A.. LOOOOSER!” She once again pulled my hair but this time it was much harder.

“LET GO OF MY HAIR!!” I begged as I try to remove her slender hands from my hair. “I won’t let go Nub! I’ll let go IF you get out!! You don’t belong, you’re ugly, filthy and most of all YOU’RE NOT RICH!! SOO GET OUT!!!” I can feel my tears running down my cheeks. I didn’t know what to do; their words were below the belt. “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I SAID GET OUT! GIRLS! TAKE HER OUT OF THIS CLUB SHE DISGUSTS ME!! MY GOOSH!” After she said those words, a group of girls started to drag me towards the door.

                When we reached the door, a girl shouted “STAY THERE! THAT’S YOUR PLACE! YOU BELONG WITH THOSE LOSERS!” those words were followed by little evil laughs.

                I know I made a fool of myself but I only did this just for him. I can feel my tears running down my cheeks. I didn’t mind those passer by looking at me with pity in their eyes. All I can do now is to cry.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop forcing yourself to be part of that stupid club?”

                Even though I didn’t look at the one who is speaking I know that that is his voice. His voice makes me calm, his voice bring me comfort whenever I hear them.  That’s why I love him, my best friend.