A Purple Light (Obi-Wan Kenobi Love Story)

Chapter 1:

Her hands were in cuffs, her blaster moved away from her for their safety. She'd always had a nasty trigger-finger. Ready to shoot first whenever it was necessary. The Sith didn't like her, some trouble with a bounty she couldn't handle for them. But they didn't scare her. No, not at all. In fact, she wasn't ever really scared of anything. Not even when her life was on the line. Like at the exact moment. She stepping along the platforms, head down, allowing her vibrant purple hair to drape on her face like a curtain. Brown eyes stayed on her feet, figuring out a way to sass her way through questions and how to make a miraculous escape. She was a wiz with machinery, she could probably find a way to cheat her way out of her cuffs and then sneak her way out to a ship and just bolt off. Seemed like an easy plan in her head.
They moved onto another platform, stairs needed and a door to top it all off. Then an elderly man turned towards the new prisoner and smiled. "Miss Tybalt. How lovely of you to join us. I take belief that your escorts treated you well?" Lora didn't speak up, she stayed silent, a disrespectful silence that she believed he deserved. No one just takes a girl from a good time at a bar and then act like it was willing of her to come. "Head up!"
A droid nudged her with it's little metal arm and her face lifted. Her features were almost pixie-like. Her jaw was dainty, her skin was pale, her nose small and gentle, and her lips weren't big at all, and the small markings on her cheek bones fitting her bone structure well. "--What?" Her voice was small as well, but it had a harsh edge to it. "Can't a girl keep a little mystery to her?"
"There are no mysteries with me," the Sith replied quickly, his voice digging deep into her head. Lora knew Dooku could kill her with one flick of the wrist, but that never seemed to phase her. "You know why you're here, Miss Tybalt."
"Let me guess, some debt to pay?" the small female retorted, voice keeping it's normal sharp edge to it. She pushed her barely-there hip out to the side, not seeming to mind that the shackles were practically suffocating her wrists, her fingers meddling however they could. "I'm not paying some low-life scum like you, buddy."
Her attitude usually got her in trouble, but that never seemed to matter with the young arms dealer. Trouble was her middle name, and she was damn proud of it too. It made up for her less than intimidating appearance, which wasn't scary at all. None of her appearance screamed 'Get away!', it screamed 'I'm vulnerable!'. Lora didn't necessarily like that. She didn't like that at all.
"You won't? Well, that's a shame, isn't it?" The male responded, his glare starting to become more and more obvious. He didn't like her kind. The arrogant ones whom they knew they should show respect to those higher in power and rank. "You see, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I'm afraid you leave me no choice." Lora narrowed her eyes and then felt a grunt slip out as a droid behind her pushed the tip of its blaster to her back, the other two beside her grabbing her arms.
"What are you doing?" She hissed, glancing at the holds on her arms.
"Using bait," Dooku smiled, then stepped out of the way. "And if they aren't in time, well, that's a shame." Lora furrowed her brows and looked up, seeing his gesture to his little servants to take her ahead. "Make sure she's tied up nice and tight. And locked. We don't want to make it too easy."
The girl's eyes widened, then she started to struggle as they tugged her along. "Get off me!" She squirmed, walking enough as her escorts kept moving along, pushing her into a small room with only one large window looking out at the stars outside on one wall. They pushed the girl in there, causing her feet to stumble and her to fall to the ground. Behind as they left, the door shut, and the click of the lock was clear enough for Lora to understand her situation.
"Like I said, I really wish this hadn't come to this," a voice boomed in the room. Her brown eyes looked up as she pushed up to her knees. But then, the shocking pain started at her wrists, moving up and all through her body. She let out a small yell of pain, and then it stopped. "Hopefully they come to rescue you soon, Miss Tybalt."