~Part 1~

Latisha pov

Beep beep beep!!!

Ahh is all i can do as i roll out of my bed, as i hit the floor i get to my feet and look in the mirrow 'ahh fuck i look like a grub' i mumble walking into my bathroom. Getting ready for my new school im going to, once i finish in the bathroom i got dressed into my black leather tights and my long sleeve black shirt.

Walking to the new school i hear two girls whispering about how good they are at shifting into animals and all that, i rolled my eyes and keep on walking listening to every sound i hear hmm i wonder if i can finally shift into something here or they teach me how to i thought to myself walking throw the gates.

I go towards the office and get my things then the bell went so i went to my first shifting class i had, ok Latisha you can do this i say to myself in my head waiting for the teacher 'ok class we have a new student here and she will be showing us what she can turn into' shit the teacher called out as i get up and walk towards the front.

'Um my name is Latisha Rose' i say out loud so everyone could hear me, as i think of what to turn into i hear people whispering things that kinda hurt my feelings and without me knowing i turned into a.....

~You will find out in the next chapter my beautiful children bye bye~