body talk

After he chased me around for a bit we ended up at the table just drinking wine out of the glasses he seemed to like so much.

"Waffles and wine isn't bad together", I laugh.

We were on our second bottle and both looking out of it.

"I think we should get to bed", I say when he continues to stare.

"Carper come sit", He pats his lap.

"On your lap?" I ask confused.

"Yes", He nods.

So I get off my own chair to sit face to face on his lap. 

"Why don't you try to run away anymore?" He asks leaning in to kiss my neck.

I lean my head back to give him more room. "Because there isn't anything to go back to."

"You could start a new life", He continues to kiss my neck while holding my back with one hand and my head with the other.

"What if I don't want one?" I grip his shirt as his kisses become longer and harder on my neck.

"So you like. Being. My. Mistress?" He kisses me in between each of his words.

"Maybe I do", I say with a slight sigh.

"What's your favorite color Carper?" He looks at me for a second with interest.

"Black, is this your way of small talk?" He gives a slight smile.

"Why would you rather body talk?" He pulls my body to his chest in a swift movement.

With no space between us my only concern was where the body talk might take us.

I lean in to have my lips hover over his.

"No Carper", He tells me as a warning.

"What are you going to do master? What does it mean if I kiss you?"

He grabs under my legs with much aggression and stands up. I wrap my legs around him afraid to fall. He places me on the table making me lay down as he crawls on me.

I was surprised that the table could hold the both of us. My breath hitched as he stared at me with dark eyes.

"I'll have to punish you", He finally says.

"Then you'll have to punish me", I push my head up to brush against his lips.

"Fuck, carper" He whispers and turns away from me.

"Punish me", I say making him look at me.

He grabs my wrists pinning them above my head with one of his hands. (I once learned from 50 shades of grey that, that was a way of showing dominance.)

"Are you dominating me?" I furrow my brows at him.

"I'm a dominant man", He chuckles.

"Oh really", let's see how he feels when someone dominates him.

I grab his hand that held him over me twisting it so I could flip him over with ease. When I rolled over I successfully ended up on him.

"I'll show you dominance", I lean down and smash my lips on his tasting the wine on his lips.

He gradually makes his way into the kiss and as he starts to kiss me back I pull away and slide off the table. Not wanting a punishment tonight.

Before I could make it far I was pulled back and slammed into a wall. We both were breathing hard at compact. His hands held my hips in place making it hard for me to even breath.
He then leaned in slowly approaching my lips.

We mixed together as we got more energy and pulled at each other with lust in our eyes. His hands touched every part of me before cupping my heat. I let out a soft moan as his fingers tried to rip through my pants.

My center was heating up like my body couldn't handle the clothes that kept me captive. I tugged at his hair as he kept sucking my neck and pushing his fingers at my center.

He let go of me for a second to pull my legs around him. Then shoving me against the wall again. I grabbed his face in my hands as he began to kiss me again. For some reason he pushed them away and started for my neck again.

My neck hurt from all the bites he was giving me. I grabbed his hair to pull his head back. It was my turn to give him a few marks to remember. Yanking at his hair I started to suck at his neck. He let out a groan of surprise and I smiled to myself.

His hands found the button to my pants. He began to pull at them until finally they came undone.

____

She was breathing with so much force I knew she might just collapse in my arms. Her fingers tore through my hair and the way she moaned so much from only my touch made me wonder what she would do If I entered her. If I kissed every part of her body.

I warned her about kissing me. I warned her for things that came after a single thing like that.

She sucked at my neck with so much force I knew there would be marks in the morning. But I didn't care. I worked hard on the button of her pants. Trying to get them off of her, trying to help the cool the heat coming from the both of us.

When I finally got them down I couldn't help but keep touching her in ways that would make her scream my name. I cupped her feeling her panties damp. That only meant that she too wanted the sexual touch.

"Master no", She tried to say with a deep breath.

My fingers played with the cloth over her center. She tryed to push my hand away but I only came back. I couldn't push away, I couldn't get away, She pulled me too close.

"I warned you", I then pushed the cloth aside.

Pushing a finger inside her. Then another.

She moaned out almost like a scream for more. She clawed at my back and as i continued to push fingers in her she leaned into me. Resting her head in between my neck. I pulsed my fingers in her and she bit my neck at the movement.

___

He growled as I bit him. The pain was almost perfect. I couldn't help the moans constantly coming from my mouth. It was as he was pulling everything out of me.

"Master!" I yelled with little breath in me.

His fingering became strong and fast. I shook in his grip. About to collapse right here in the kitchen.

"I'm going to break!" I yell again.

I didn't know how many fingers got me to get so close but... I was close.

"It's ok beautiful, I've got you." He began to suck on my neck again.

At his words I collapsed. My body limped and I broke all over his fingers. I officially came in his kitchen.

He took his fingers out of me and held me tight. I never felt safer in my life. My legs still shook as I tried to hold onto him. He carried me to the counter pulling my pants back up. He had helped me clean up the mess and grabbed me off the counter.

He carried me all the way up the stairs and placed me back into my bed. Before leaving the room he kissed me on the cheek and walked out with a sly smile.

What a change of attitude...

****
VOTE FOR MORE mistress and faster updates. Love you all and thanks for reading!