Chapter 8: One thing, it must be love.

Chapter 8!! woohooo!! and new character is included!!! :) 

Maddy Smith - played by Wattpad user: niallsfood :)

Comment me what you think and enjoy reading!!

thanks soo much for the 500 reads!!! :) im really getting motivated and thank you niallsfood for my first ever comment xx :)

thankies for reading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked together hand in hand, with smiles on our faces. Just me and Johnny and the sun setting in the background.

You maybe wondering what happened when he said those 3 words to me, well I just smiled at him and he read that smile. And kinda did the whole lovey dovey romantic thing that you see in movies. Yes. He lifted me up and spun me around. Which made me laugh. And when he put my down, we kissed. It wasn’t like the ones with Liam, don’t get me wrong they were magical and beautiful but Johnny’s were just perfect, I had no guiltiness in the back of my mind, because he was mine.

We finally reached the house, we said our goodbyes and kissed, lighting up the fireworks in my stomach. I run up the stairs, not taking any notice of the boys in the lounge and screamed of happiness in my pillow for a good 10minutes, i finally had a reason to be over Liam, i finally felt love by someone who looks at me like im the only girl in the world and Johnny did exactly that.

I still had a small piece of love for Liam, more than a friend but it was soo small that i can ignore it, just hoping that, that piece wont grow in the future because its Johnny who i want to be there.

After 20minutes or so, I finally made my way down stairs and popping myself on the couch next to Harry.

That’s when I notice Niall in a suit pacing up and down the lounge looking very nervous.

“whats up with him” I asked harry, pointing to Niall

“Remember Maddy?” Harry replied

a smiled grew on my face

*awwwww how could I forget? Niall has had a crush on Maddy for a while now, she works at the café with Johnny and everytime we came down here he would just stare at her through the window when we walked by, I didn’t really know her but all I know is she was stunning. She had her blonde hair in a messy bun for work, displaying her gorgeous blue eyes and she was always flashing her perfect smile to customers*

Im pretty sure thats what Niall loved soo much, apart from her laugh it was her smile. I remember the first day they met, it was the first ever time the boys had come down and we were on our way to lunch. Niall being always hungry, rushed into the cafe running into the one and only Maddy. Luckily Niall had quick reflexes catching her before she hit the floor.

And instead of getting all angry cause she spilt the order she had in her hand. Maddy laughed at Niall's worried face.

"Its ok" is all she said smiling at Niall. As she got out of his arms, straightened her apron and started to clean the mess. Niall the gentleman helped her and after that he couldnt keep his eyes off her. 

“I asked her out” Niall blurted out nervously. Disrupting my trip to memory lane.

making the boys laugh, I shot them all glares and they stopped.

“and…?” I questioned

“she said yes” he replied

“sooo…??” I asked confused

“IM NERVOUS” niall practically screamed

the boys started laughing again.

I stood up, ignoring those boys and hugged Niall

“calm down leprechaun! She is one lucky girl to be asked out by Niall Horan”

I looked up at him and smiled

“thanks Annie” he said smiling

“see! Now that’s the smile all girls would die for to see”

we both laughed

KNOCK KNOCK

Niall froze and all the boys heads just turned to look at the door.

I rolled my eyes and went to open it.

“Hi Maddy” I smiled at her

*she looked soo beautiful, her blonde hair was down and lightly curled at the tips, her blue eyes were strengthen with the light eye make up she applied and the red dress matched perfectly to her red lips.*

She smiled “Hey”

“Niall its for” I turned to shout at him while winking at him as he began to walk towards the door.

“You two have fun” I yelled as Niall pulled out of the drive way.

Lets just say Niall was too stunned to say anything to Maddy at the door that I basically had to push him to his car. But Maddy was soo sweet that she giggled, held Nialls hand and told him that everything will be perfect. And with that he finally looked confident on his date for once.

She was one lucky girl, Niall has waited for the person who would make him happy, although food has always seemed to make him happy, he finally fell for something not edible. I laughed to myself as I shut the door, making my way back to the lounge room to join the other boys for a movie.

And when I saw the way he looked at her I knew they had a connection. She had that one thing and Niall needed that one thing, her love. They reminded me of Johnny and I. It took us a long time to find the courage to seek love and connection with another person that time just built it for us and now its safe to say we both have our one thing.

I sighed, smiling to myself.

Looks like its not just me, who is in love this summer.

Only problem is the boys didn’t know about mine.