Make a wish.

"DAD!!"

"WHAT!?"

"I NEED YOU FOR A SECOND!!"

"WHY!!"

"JUST COME HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!"

I groaned and grunted as i stood up and put my data pad down, placing a servo over my rounded abdomen before groaning. 

"You better be worth it" I huff down to the unborn, mechling to be exact. So with that i left mine and my lovers room to get down stares, I gasped when i saw the sight. My beautiful little sparkling in her adorable dress and my gorgeous loved in his finest armoured tuxedo...

My family was so gorgeous.

I walked over to them before wrapping my arms around the both of them and sobbing into their necks. Jazz chuckled and Rouge giggled as they both hugged back.

"Happy Creationday beautiful"

I let out a small choked sob.

"Thank you so much!"

"Not done yet... Still have dinner and presents"

I smiled before pulling back and kissing Rouges helm, pulling jazz down into a long and passionate kiss until my little fem made a fake gag and i pulled back to laugh. I looked to both of them.

"I love you both so much... No i love all three of you" I mumbled and placed a servo over my stomach, jazz smiled and dropped to his kness before pressing soft kisses to the large bulge. I laughed a little and pulled him back up before giving a small groan and grabbing his arms, grabbing my stomach with another servo.

"Oh frag here we go" I pant out and jazz squeaks.

"Now?"

"Now!!"

Well this is going to be an interesting birthday.

//Okay well I think I'm going to have to end the story here guys! I've done everything i can think of with this! This won't be the only pairing book I do so if you guys have a favourite then comment and if these two were your favourite then I'll do another of them! Thanks for reading and thank you all so much for the support! Doc bot out!//