Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*************************************

I walk in and I see the party has started."Hey Jenni" Jasmine, nilda, and jenna scream out to me because the music is very loud.I try to wall towards them but people are blocking my way."Hey excuse me coming through"I said trying to squeeze in.Every body moved abs I got to them smiling at me then giving me a tight hug."so what do you think about the party?"said mills nervously."Well it's awesome!!!!!"I said while jumping up and down.suddenly some one slaps my ass."ouch!"

"Oh sorry I thought you could handle it" Aaron said then wink at me.I pushed him away and started walking away."Sorry Aaron you know I'm not in to guys"I said then turn abs started walking again.I then see girl that I kinda like from school.I walked up and hold her waist."Ahh"she says then quickly turns around."Oh hey Jenni!!"she said while smiling then giving me a hug."Are you having fun?"I said while smiling."Yea" she said then kissed my cheek. I then see Shelby I run up to her grab her waist and pull get close.She then turn around kissed my lips and then she push me away."Oh you ummm.....kissed me"I said smiling and looking at her.She blushes and kisses me again."yea I did kiss you"she said smiling."Did you like the kiss" I asked her nervously.

To tell y'all readers this is my first time kissing a girl so I was very nervous it wouldn't be good :(

"Yea I love the kiss!!!!"she said hugging me as tight as she could."Ummm mabe you would love to have some fun in a room if you know what I mean"I said then wink at her.She got closer to me and whisper in my ear."hmmn I would love to have done fun with you and I know you will like it"she says whispering in my ear.My body shivered when she said then and she laugh.I then toke her hand and take her up stairs in nildas room I lock the door and started walking towards the bed.

************************************

So guys what do y'all think about my story is it good?

Well thanks for reading vote!!

And what will you do if we kissed at a party?