Make Me Your Baby (Jake Bass FanFic) [BoyxBoy]

[Jake's POV]

  "I'm sorry Mr. Bass but we'll have to let you go under the circumstances that have been presented to us." My manger said to me as he read the letter that was sent to me from CockyBoy.

  "Well I guess I'm unemployed now .." I say giving my manger a blank stare.

  "It would be best for you to contuine going to collge, and see what happens Jake. You should have enough money to allow you to survie."

  "Okay, well thanks Mike." I tell him as I walk out of his apartment.

  I open the door to my car and begin to drive home. When I get to McGill I see a note on the door from my room mate that she has left, and returning to her home for reasons she hasn't listed. Why is everyone leaving me? Am I not worth it? I sigh and open the door seeing her room complenty cleared. She did leave, wow. Well I guess that's how this world works, your 'Best Friend' doesn't even tell you when she leaves. I lay down and my bed and think I should re-apply for a room mate, that way rents easier. I roll over and get out of bed, head to the front door lock it then head to the front office. I tell the lady what has happend and she tell's me that she's informed them and already put a new app out for my room mate. Well she can pick me a room mate but not tell me where she's going .. wow.

   "Your new room mate should arive soon, say about an hour." I nod and leave with a thanks.

  I get back home and take a nap.

    [Austin's POV]

  I'm gOING TO COLLOGE AND CANT WAIT I MEAN LIKE IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO AND

..

"Austin calm down, your going to explode." my mum says with 100% seriousiness.

"ooooookay." I say dragging the 'o' out.

"MOM CAN WE GO LIKE PLEASE OKAYYY!"

"Honey, it's not gonna move itslef if we're 10 min late."

i sigh because she's wrong It could like be gunned down or something and I don't want to miss that. it'll be part of my first adult expericences.

   We FINALLY get there 30 min late .-. , Prob got gunned down and I missed it UGH. But we get my room key I kiss my mum goodbye and head to my DORM LIKE I FEEL LIKE ZOEY FORM Zoey 101 because I'm living in a dorm like can I get a HYFR. I open the door and head to the first open door I see, hmm room mate must be out. When I get to the door I literly dropped my stuff on the floor because lying in the bed was Jake Bass. the.he.is.my.room.mate.oh.my.gawd. He looks up at me and says "Hai" with a nod. dear lord help me because I'm going to hell.

Author's note

HAII.

ily & you should vote & comment so I'll do longer uploads and faster updates.

and tell me if you like it so far and so so. thankks kisseys