Him

[Jake's POV]

      Well I know why she chose the room mate she did. He was perfect, kinda short blonde hair, tall but not to tall but not short. He was perfect, but with many shitty luck he was probably straight. But that doesn't keep me from admiring him from afar.

  "So your my new room mate? Cool, um, just make yourself at home you know." I say trying not to stumble own my words. He just nods looking like he was flustered and couldn't speak... strange.

    I simply roll over and let the sleep take over.

     [♥Austin's POV♡]

   After meeting the JAKE FUCKING BASS. I finish unpacking the stuff from my few things I brought. Okay so where's my bed? I look around and only see the one Jake's sleeping on, um, um, is there only one bed? I man up and decided to tap Jake's shoulder to ask him because there could be a Murphy bed hiding around here. "Hmm, whut doh ya want?" I barley manage not to giggle from his sleep induced drunkenness. "Uh um yeah is there like another bed? Because this is the only one I see.. so yeah...?" He laughs and says, "Nopeee if you wanna sleep on a bed you gotta sleep with me," he finishes with a wink. Um hold the fuck up. "Well I could sleep on the sofa I don't want to intrude." He laughs, again, and states, " No your sleeping with me cutiie." And he grabs my arm and throws me into the bed with him. He then throws his arm over my shoulder and puts he's leg over my waist. What I fail to notice is that are members are 'innocently' touching. And I also fail to notice that just the thought of Jake's member on mine gets me worked up.

    "Well someone is excited to see me today." He says with a giggle and slides his hand by my thigh.

  Austin D. Carter.

Your life just got interesting.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the hella short chapter but been busy and stuff so yeah. Okay 'till next time.