Edgy surprise

I'm at home when my phone rings. I feel butterflies when I see Shawn's name pop up on the screen.

"Hey Loïs." Shawn says with a deep voice.
"Hey Shawnie."
"Do you have plans for today?"
"I have to make some homework, but I can do that another day."
"Great, I'm picking you up in an hour."
"What are we going to do?" I ask.
"You'll see." Shawn says while giggling.

An hour later I step in Shawn's car.

"Can you please tell me what we are going to do." I say.
"Well, I have planned most of the day, but later on you have to let me know if you would feel comfortable doing one of those things." Shawn says.
"I really have no idea what you're talking about." I say.
"It might be a bit too edgy." he says.
"SHAWN, you're making me curious!! Just tell me already!!"
"No." Shawn says with a smirk face.

Shawn stops the car on the edge of the woods. He gets out and walks over to the other side of the car to open my door.

"I feel like a princess every time you open doors for me." I say.
"I'm happy you feel like that, because to me you are a princess."

I get out of the car too and Shawn holds up a blindfold.

"Relax and trust me. I won't let you bump into a tree. You're safe with me." Shawn says.

Shawn puts the blindfold on me and he grabs my hand. My hand starts tingling. We walk for a few minutes and then we stop.

"Okay you can look." Shawn says.

I slide the blindfold off my head and see lights hanging in the trees and a blanked on the ground with pillows on it.

"Omg Shawn it's beautiful!" I say wondering how he pulled all this togheter.
"I bought all your favourite food." Shawn says pointing at a basket.
"Did you took notes during our dinner or something? You brought everything togheter I love. This is amazing!!"

Shawn starts laughing. We walk over to the blanked and sit down on it.

"This is still surreal, you know." I say.
"What?"
"You are like perfection it self and then you choose to go on a date with me. I'm a potato compared to you and I'm sure you have much better options." I say looking down to my hands.

Shawn lifts up my chin and looks me deep in the eye. He kisses me sofly and with his hand he runs trough my hair.

"That's one of the things I love about you, you have no idea how beautiful and perfect you are." Shawn says.
"You think I'm perfect?" I say with disbelief.
"I don't think so, I know. You have everything a guy can ask for and more." he says.

I grab his hand.

"Thank you for doing this, saying this. For making me feel like a golden medal. You bring out the best in me." I say.

I kiss him and Shawn wraps his arms around my waist.

"Now lets eat!" Shawn says.

After we finished all the food, Shawn stands up.

"I have another surprise for you. The thing I talked about in the car." he says.
"Ohw, the edgy thing?" I say while standing up.
"Yes, are you ready?"
"Well I still don't know what it is, so I think you have to tell me before I know if I'm ready."
"I will tell you when we get there."

20 minutes later we arrive at a hotel.

"This is the hotel where I sleep. It has a prived pool on my balcony." Shawn says.
"Omg that's so cool! I love swimming!" I say.

We get out of the car.

"I love swimming too, but I don't want to do it alone... Do you want to swim with me?" Shawn says.
"But I don't have my bikini with me." I say.
"I forgot my swimming trunks too. But that's the edgy part. I want to go skinny dipping with you, but only if you want to." he says.
"Mhh okay. I'm kinda in the mood for some edgy stuff." I say.
"Great!" he says.

We walk inside and get in the elevator.

"There is really no one else I would want to do this with." Shawn says.
"Me too. If any other boy asked it I would have said no, but like I said, you bring out the best in me." I say and I wink at him.