▪1▪

"Changkyun!"

The tom and jerry started playing around. The leader, Shownu who is watch it from the beginning until they start running only shook his head.

"Wonho!"

Minhyuk yelled called Wonho as get out from the room. Wonho not listen it as he is too busy chase Changkyun. "Shin Hoseok!" Kihyun shouted Wonho's name.

Wonho stop as heard his name. "what?" he ask in sweating around his face. "This call for you."Minhyuk handed the phone to Wonho. "Thanks." Wonho reply it and get outside.

"Hello?"

"My son! did you free tomorrow" the sound of the old middle woman, Mrs. Shin, her mom asked no excuse.

"Wait a minute." Wonho run quickly to get Kihyun. He took a phone far away from his ears and covered it. "Kihyun-ah! Did tomorrow we free?"

Kihyun stared Wonho for a moment. "No." he said briefly. "Thank you." Wonho run go back at outside.
"I'm free, why?" Wonho ask directly. "I want you back home today. We have an emergency decision."

---

"The schedule is too full after we comeback. I must ready to be tired."

Mimi sigh as look at the some paper. Hana who is sit beside her only smile. "Just do the best." Mimi lying on the bed as Hana already stood up.

Suddenly, someone knock the door at their room. "wait!" Hana yelled and quickly run to open the door. See the staff with a mask handed a phone. "Mimi's mom call." Hana bowed as the staff get away. Hana quickly handed the phone to Mimi.

"Your mom." Hana whispered. Mimi nodded and put a phone at her right ear. "hello?" Mimi look up at the ceiling for a moment. Meanwhile Hana just get out from their room and go to another members room.

"Mimi, did you free tomorrow? we have an emergency decision." Mrs. Jung ask directly. Mimi do a circle mouth.

"what is it? Yes. We free. but only tomorrow." Mimi said calmly. "That fine. can you back home today?"

"I'm no sure about it mom. Only if you can wait me for a moment for I ask the ceo." Mimi bit her nails. "okay then. don't forget call me back." 

Mimi end the call. She open the door. "unnie, why you in rush?" Sejeong ask as saw Mimi run to take her handbag. "Oh, Sejeong. Can companying me go to Jellyfish Entertainment?"

Sejeong only nodded without asking anything. Before that, she tie her hairs. "okay, let's go."

---

Wonho packing his thing after got permission from Mr. CEO to back home. He wear a jacket and also mask. And one thing he never forget is cap.

After done, he walk out from his room and walk into the other members who are watching the television. "I'm going now." All the member look at him. "Be careful Hyung-ah!" Jooheon said as patting Wonho's shoulder.

"Kiss your mom for me." Said the full of vitamin, Minhyuk. "The manager hyung at outside. go now Hyung ah~" Changkyun look at outside as heard the voice of car. "You want to kick me huh?" Chngkyun grinned as Wonho raised his brows. "No. Hahaha"

After hug all member he walk out from the dorm as the manager already come. Wonho quickly get in the car. "There is a trouble in your family?" His manager ask Worrying. Wonho shrugged his shoulder.

---

Mimi smiling as she got the permission to back home and got 2 days from Mr. Hwang. She thanks to Sejeong for backup her even she don't know anything.

All the member help Mimi packing up the things. "Unnie, don't forget me when you back home." Sally pout. Mimi grinned and patting her head. "Don't worry Sally, I'm not. I will buy you anything there. okay?" Sally pout changed to bright smile.

After done the members companying her at outside for waiting their some staff to sent her home. "Unnie, why you want to back home?" Hyeyeon ask as she hugged Mimi's arm.

"My mom said there is emergency decision. I don't know what is it." All her members do a circle mouth.

pon pon pon!

"Unnie is coming. Good bye Mimi!!" Hana said as the staff is coming. Mimi smile and waves at them.

-skip-

"mom, where we want to go?" Mimi ask but her mom only reply with smile. "You always like that." About 20 minute their arrived at some luxurious restaurant.

"Let's go!" Mrs. Jung pulled her hand. "Mrs. Jung here!" Someone called her and make both of them turned their body.  "You recognize me well, Mrs. Shin." Both of them smile and only Mimi don't know the situations.

"Where is your son?"

Mrs. Jung ask as she took a place beside Mrs. Shin. "There! He order the food that we list yesterday." Mrs. Shin pointed at her son at the counter who is order for something.

"Is this your daughters? for real?" Mrs. Shin stared Mimi both eyes. "Yes. For real. Like me right?" Mrs. Jung do a bright smile. "Her eyes is too beautiful?" Mimi look down as she feel shy about the commendation that just came out from Mrs. Shin mouth.

"Thank you, Mrs. Shin. My mom always  story about you. Glad to meet you." Mimi said politely. Mrs. Shin smile and pat Mimi hairs. "Yah, you teach her well. My daughter-in-law."

Mimi wrinkles her brows as she not understand. "Hahaha. Yes. I can't wait to see son."

"Mom, it will arrived about 5 minutes." Some guy said as took a place beside Mimi without he notice. "Oh, Your son?" Mrs. Jung widened he eyes. Wonho smile and lower his head as respect the middle old women in front of her eyes.

"Hoseok ah, did you know her?" Mrs. Shin ask as hold Mimi's hand. Wonho turn his face toward Mimi. Their eyes meet each other. "Oh! Monsta X sunbaenim." Mimi said in shock. She lower her head as respect for the senior.

"Ermmm... You are... Sorry but you in the same group with Sejeong right?" Mimi nodded. She is a bit shock. For the first time they meet like this.

"Oh, only Mimi know about him but not Hoseok." Mrs. Jung whispered at Mrs. Shin's ear. "Okay, Hoseok, Mimi I hope you guys ready hear this."

"You guys will be married tomorrow." Mrs. Shin and Mrs. Jung said simultaneously. Wonho and Mimi widened their eyes in shock.

°°°

My 93 liner bias. Guys, this is my imagine and if you don't like it, don't read it. I just do it because want to spend my time with writing a story.