Chapter 4

Spin's POV
When I finally reach the cafeteria I see that Bob had gotten us a two-seater table in the corner. "What do they have to eat?", I ask him when I get to the table. "There's burgers with fries and orange chicken." The best thing about our cafeteria is that they serve better food compared to school food. At least that's what Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo have said. "I'll have the burger." I say. "Then I will get the chicken." he said. I had to go get the food because Bob was too lazy to go. While getting the food I see Leo standing in line with guy with a level yellow shirt on. When I get in line I notice that there's one person separating me from Leo. I pray in my head that they move, and by magic their friend calls them saying that they already have their lunch. I'm right behind Leo and can hear him telling the guy about this person he likes. "I hope it's me." I think to myself. Right when Leo is about to say who he likes, the cafeteria lady asks him what he wants. "Come on." I whisper. I look up to see that it's my turn.
Leo's POV
                     I hear someone whisper and turn around to se Spin right behind me. I was shocked. I couldn't believe that my crush was about hear me confess my feelings for him. Thank you Lunch Lady. I get my food and walk out the Cafeteria to go join Adam, Bree, and Chase. I walk into our room to see Adam and Chase kissing on the couch. "Come on!" I yell, " That's where I sleep." They break apart whipping their heads to look at me. "Food!" they yell and come rushing towards me.