I wish ~Tiva <3

The light filled the orange squadroom, today it was practically empty except for Tony and Ziva, and a few others, Gibbs and McGee were at Quantico working a case and Abby was doing whatever Abby does when she isn't working and Ducky and Palmer were talking to dead bodies and Vance was playing with his toothpick up in his office.

Tony sat there fiddling at his desk looking for something, he kept scouring the drawers. he was looking for a black box, he figured he'd left it at home. He glanced up and saw Ziva sitting there, you can't describe how much Tony wanted to say something, how much he wanted to kiss her and tell her she was perfect but he couldn't do it. Today though Ziva seemed awfully frustrated this morning, and furiously attacked the keyboard as if it was little Schmeil Rubenstein the little boy who made the fatal mistake of having a crush on Ziva.
"NO I DO NOT WANT TO BUY CAR INSURANCE?! go away you stupid machine!"
She glanced up to see Tony staring at her with his dreamy blue eyes, she stopped for a second.
"What? Tony!" She paused he was still staring. " Tony for the last time, I do not have your copy of Marley and Me!"
Tony sat there he was practically dead.
"Tony, if you want both of your eyes, I suggest you stop staring at me."
Tony snapped out of it. "Why meow, my little ninja, practicing your mossad style computer assault tactics! What happened?" He grinned a smug grin.
"Nothing. Tony, nothing."
"Really? Because the mouse is supposed to be connected to the computer and the 'o' key isn't supposed to be on the floor."
She said nothing, just looked into his deep blue eyes. For a moment she let her guard down, let him see beneath the surface of her warrior shell. She forgot that she had to be strong, but she couldn't stop it, she just couldn't resist it.
They say you can lie to everyone. Everyone except the man you love.
She went back to work, viciously attacking the keyboard.
The idea dawned on Tony. "He stood you up!"
"No Tony, no!"
"It's funny your eyes say one thing, and your mouth says another" He saw it in her eyes, he was sure, the sense was all to familiar to him, the feeling of heartbreak.
"Ziva, don't lie to me, who was it, who? Who stood you up?!"
"No-one Tony, no-one!"
"Who?"
Ziva got up and slammed her chair into the wall behind her desk. She stormed into the bathroom, the tears began to pour down her face. Ari, Tali, it all came flooding back to her.
Tony followed her into the bathroom. His heart started to crack when he saw her crying.